Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girly Anti-Super Bowl Party

That's where I was an anomaly no matter what I was doing. Be it a pursuit a training exercise, working out, watching my favorite sport or show. I always felt like a girl doing it. The parameters of thought or a show something considered masculine or fem never influenced me much about whom I felt that I was.

OK I say this past 27 years of age.. Whatever I do. I Do it and enjoy as me and in some way that I can not explain that was is feminine.

My clothes, hair and make up have zero bearing on it. Its kinda like my wife saying T I did not feel like a girl Last Sunday at the Super Bowl. Even tho I enjoyed NOT doing my hair, eating like a glutton, swearing like a cop. etc.

Nor do my friends have any idea how my brain processes enjoyment. and how what we wear has any bearing on it also.

I did have a point in here. I did!!

Think it got lost. Oh well.

My Predict Pitt 34
    Pretty Cardinals led by Curt---My League MVP Cards17

Then again Tashees Mvp's. Curt, Ben, Peyton, Why vote? wait until the season is thru. Rookie QB MVP went to Matt I have IT Ryan. Shoulda went to Joey I made Tashee eat her words Flacco..

Treat each other well. We need each and everyone of us. United we will win.
    Divided the world will eat us alive.
    Be nice to each other. our future depends on it and on us.

Sorry I lost my point! I am sorry.

Karren -- I can't believe that pink jersey! Love it. This year I will be watching most of the game since Pittsburgh is in it. Don't forget the last time the Cardinals won the title, someone from NE Pa. helped them win (Charley Trippi from Pittston). I don't see anyone from up here on the roster this year, so....
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I'm trying to organise a Superbowl party for t-girls and I'm English. Its not just the football ...
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Aspiring Member
    Sounds like sour grapes from a Browns fan.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!

How could anyone not possibly LOVE football?

Here we go steelers.I'll have my pink Troy polamalu jersey
    on rooting like crazy for the Steelers.We can't lose with
    all these western pa. girls cheering

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    I dunno girls -- I am sooooo not into it. In fact, I was going to order ESPN on my satellite and then at the last minute I discovered that it doesn't stand for Exquisitely Silky Panty Network.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Quote Originally Posted by Tashee View Post
    That's where I was an anomaly no matter what I was doing. Be it a pursuit a training exercise, working out, watching my favorite sport or show. I always felt like a girl doing it. The parameters of thought or a show something considered masculine or fem never influenced me much about whom I felt that I was.

OK I say this past 27 years of age.. Whatever I do. I Do it and enjoy as me and in some way that I can not explain that was is feminine.

My clothes, hair and make up have zero bearing on it. Its kinda like my wife saying T I did not feel like a girl Last Sunday at the Super Bowl. Even tho I enjoyed NOT doing my hair, eating like a glutton, swearing like a cop. etc.

Nor do my friends have any idea how my brain processes enjoyment. and how what we wear has any bearing on it also.

I did have a point in here. I did!!

Think it got lost. Oh well.

My Predict Pitt 34
    Pretty Cardinals led by Curt---My League MVP Cards17

Then again Tashees Mvp's. Curt, Ben, Peyton, Why vote? wait until the season is thru. Rookie QB MVP went to Matt I have IT Ryan. Shoulda went to Joey I made Tashee eat her words Flacco..

Treat each other well. We need each and everyone of us. United we will win.
    Divided the world will eat us alive.
    Be nice to each other. our future depends on it and on us.

Sorry I lost my point! I am sorry.
    Sorry Tashee, closer game than that (a defensive struggle) but the Steelers will prevail. 21-17.

See you on the 50 yard line. I'll be the one with the pom poms.

Jen

IF, your going to watch a movie, watch my families favorite movie " The Women " 1939 black and white, with Norma Shearer, Joan Crawford, Rosalind Russell and many more stars. There is NOT one male on screen, it is said, even all the animals on screen were female.

Here is a link to 7 minute set of clips from the movie on You Tube, some of the more witty moments
    The Women - Witty Moments (1939)
    Last edited by Intertwined; 01-22-2009 at 12:51 AM.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

I've had Sure Bowl parties for years. Nobody knows who's playing and nobody cares. It is just an excuse to get together and BBQ and have some fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny J View Post
    Sorry Tashee, closer game than that (a defensive struggle) but the Steelers will prevail. 21-17.

See you on the 50 yard line. I'll be the one with the pom poms.

Jen

I will be the girl squeezed in tight. Lord I gotto lose some weight..I'll be there waiting for you I will be tucked in next to thisperson

T 34 -17
    J 21-17--both Pitt.

Bring pom poms for me. BTW I always wanted to be a Raider cheerleader. I like what they wear. Or should I say I like what they do not wear. Chargers too have some pretty girls.

No, No, No; please not the Raiders. Don't like anything about them. Chargers, a definate YES. Lived there, Liked it there, Liked them, want to look like them! Cheerleaders that is.

Just remember, you'll be selected out of the crowd and have your 15 seconds of fame on National TV so please wear something really nice.

I'll keep a sharp eye.

Jen

Blushing.

That means retail therapy is in order. Lets get saddled up and do what it is we do best. Go shopping. Lets Rock.

Yee Haw! Got my double barreled credit cards ready and some really cool riding boots. Nothing better than a couple of girls out on a shopping spree.

"Excuse me miss, do you have this in my size?"

Jen

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny J View Post
    Yee Haw! Got my double barreled credit cards ready and some really cool riding boots. Nothing better than a couple of girls out on a shopping spree.

"Excuse me miss, do you have this in my size?"

Jen

I rode en femme a few times.......Nails done make up on. hair done oh so perdy..

Just me the mare and the trail..... what a wonderful time..

The Mare could care less what my face looked like---Now maybe the Gelding woulda been jealous..hahahaha--humor....

Count me in on any anti-football what ever. I hate football. only reason I go to our collage game is for the band. I have never liked football.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shari View Post
    How could anyone not possibly LOVE football?
    It's boring. Run this way. Run that way. Knock someone down. Big deal. There is no point to that childishness.
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    American Football something like Rugby but with padding and crash helmets
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need to watch the Super Bowl, because my wife, who loves sports, will give me all the highlights.
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

Go Steelers!

I went to the AFC Championship game last Sunday night; what a blast that was. I would not miss the game for anything; though I really need to find one of those pink Steeler Jerseys.

Annette

Silver Member
    I agree with the others that doing each others nails and hair would be nice. You shouldn't find too many men at the mall if you want to shop before the movie. I think 27 Dresses might be a choice or the remake of The Women, with Meg Ryan (She can wear any hairstyle imaginable and look hot). Don't forget your makeup either.
    Enjoy and although my team sort of shot itself in the leg and lost early in the playoffs, I have to say I am pulling for the Cardigans, I meant Cardinals for the Cinderella reason stated before. Hey Toni, that reminds me, shoe shopping is always fun. You could then cheer for the Pittsburgh "Heelers".
    I must say I do like the pink jersey, Karren.

I'm from Michigan and we have the losing Lions, so the season is over for us. Time to watch the RedWings...BJ

Go Steelers .............. Polka!!

Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Go Cards!!!

Karen, you are amazing, but the Cardinals are going to win. I live in Tempe, and I drive by the Cardinals training complex twice a day on my way to work. They are the real deal, and have loads of talent, Fitzgerald, Warner, Boldin, O-line, D-line, they have the total package.

The hype around this game here in the Valley of the Sun is amazing.

GO CARDS!!!!!

Just A Girl Next Door
    It's actually very logical when you break it down scientifically...

Troy Polamalu plays for Pittsburgh, while Deuce Lutui and Matt Leinart play for Arizona. But Polamalu is an all-pro, while Lutui is still learning and Leinart is stuck on the bench. That makes Polamalu the best Trojan alumn in the game.

Therefore the Steelers will win.

Fight On!
    Last edited by Sarahwithanh11; 01-23-2009 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Annette49 View Post
    I went to the AFC Championship game last Sunday night; what a blast that was. I would not miss the game for anything; though I really need to find one of those pink Steeler Jerseys.

Annette
    Bought mine in Morgantown last year... They do have simular pink ones at the South Hills Village mall!!

Ohh yeah!!! Not with fan's like the Steelers Nation!! Check out my new Steelers socks... my new Steelers Earrings and matching necklace!! They were sold out os Steelers panties so guess I'll have to wear my old ones!! lol GO STEELERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BrittneySmith View Post
    Karen, you are amazing, but the Cardinals are going to win. I live in Tempe, and I drive by the Cardinals training complex twice a day on my way to work. They are the real deal, and have loads of talent, Fitzgerald, Warner, Boldin, O-line, D-line, they have the total package.

The hype around this game here in the Valley of the Sun is amazing.

GO CARDS!!!!!
    Awww I'm sorry..... The Cardinal's can't come to the phone right now!!! lol

Last edited by Karren H; 01-23-2009 at 06:28 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos