Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please share your opinion

please share your opinion

What do you really want to achieve as a female or shall I say what extreames would you go if you were in the right situation no wife, no kid,just what you want please hare your thoughts

I probably would dress a lot more often than I do now, but I don't have any desire to be a 24/7/365 girl.

Aspiring Member
    I'm somewhere between a cd and a ts. When I was on HRT for 3 months it was wonderful. It's called the pink fog. If I was alone in this world I would probably go back on HRT and think about going 24/7. I'm too old for SRS. I'd just live as a non-sexual woman. It felt so right before. Leanne

Quote Originally Posted by lanell View Post
    What do you really want to achieve as a female or shall I say what extreames would you go if you were in the right situation no wife, no kid,just what you want please hare your thoughts
    I just love to dress in female wardrobe,it feels incredible.I just like to dress in privacy of
    my own home,no wife,no kids--I love to dress up as the cocktail waitress-tuxedo shorts,
    off-black pantyhose,white shirt/bowtie/cimmberbund,and black high heels
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

i dont want to really achieve anything while being a female

I'm very part time on CDing, will often go years without and could probably stop alltogether with some effort and focus, so this isn't a huge issue with me.

Hi Lanell, well what do you want as a man???? what we do has nothing to do with what cloths we wear. I love dressing in MY cloths and my GG love me as a women. I see you are in Largo Fl. I am in Venice on the west coast. I am talking to others in this area an hope to get some of us together just for talk, a laught or two. Hope you are near to join us. I am not into org. groups just a small bunch.. JO

I don't really know. If it weren't for family and extended relationships, I might well have transitioned years ago. As it is, I achieved a comfort zone where I can comfortably remain male while still embracing my feminine side.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I would love for the sound track in my head to go away. I think that would mean living as a women, since that will never happen I dress to quiet things down some. So for me CDing is a way to stay sane.

What was the question? Oh right. I think I would consider ffs, yes that would be nice. But only to the point that I could switch back and forth. And I would definitely get rid of the beard.

IF I did not have a Spouse and a Job, I would dress 24/7 - if I just had a job, I would underdress and partially dress as much as I thought I could get away with - Why do I feel this way? - I don't know and no longer really care - I do believe that deep within our makeup, there is a DESIRE/URGE within us Crossdressers that DEMANDS that we dress - I do not think that we can fight it - it is just the way we are
    JoAnne Wheeler

I like it the way I am... Being male, and being a CD..!! Nothing better than having the 'best of both worlds', especially with an approving SO!
    Being totally 'passable' would be a thrill, but.... I'm OK with it!

I was single for 6 years (between marriages 1998-2004), and tho' I shaved more often, and dressed a lot more, I still enjoyed the male part of me..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Without family to think about and if I were shorter (6'3" is hard to pass), I would have explored transitioning years ago while in my twentys. I have always thought about being being a woman since 6 or 7 years old.

I kinds of like the way things are though, half and half. Best of both worlds
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    I do not have a wife or kids and no GF, so I have decided to go all the way and transition, its just the waiting that's so frustrating and having to live as a man. I will feel much happier and dress more when I am given the OK to start and when I have told my parents and my sister.
    living the dream

I agree with many of my sisters here.

Best case scenario, I am independently wealthy and I would just dress according to my mood. If I was outrageously wealthy most the girls here could visit my private island and enjoy a week of being the girl of their dreams but alas I can't even afford to pay attention.

I have thought a lot about this recently and I have decided that I would continue what I do, I under dress (and outer dress with stuff I can get away with) during the day and when I get home, a skirt, top and shoes as needed. Once in awhile hit the town (finances permitting). I am too old to transition and no offense to the TS's who can finally afford it but the time has passed for me. So I'll just live like I do now.

In that situation, if I had the financial means I would most likely transition. I am certain that I would be living mostly as a woman at the very least.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I would live full time as a women,start HRT and have SRS. There is no question about what I would do.

I go out dressed openly every weekend but ... I still don't know!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Smile

I dress around home and wear what I can out and about. Not much chance of passing in my world here. If I could somehow live in a female body for a while I feel I would not go back.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

both of us

I would evenly divide my life between him and me. I like the major differences between us and enjoy both sides of that life. I might go as far as to set up two different residences, one for him and one for me! That kind of arrangement would allow me easily to separate our lives, needing to duplicate those few things we hold in common, but then it would be clear what was in common and I could focus on whether they should be common!

I like the life I have now, and like it a lot. I wouldn't want to lose what I have, but if I were to have to be totally alone (the premise of the thread), this is how I think I'd handle it.

Tina

No ties at all? Probably start with some plastic surgeory and a tummy tuck and breast enhancement and a larger butt... Might even dress 24/7 find a new job...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile I am single now and live alone, have two grown children and I

Would, if I was financially independent would go 24/7 and would consider transitioning with SRS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Single? ... no wife, no kids, no responsibilities other than myself and my job? ... humm ... I would probably be (almost) full time. I don't think I'd be accepted as a CDer at work so I'd maybe keep that part of my life separate. Possibly hormones too ... it would depend, and if I could afford it, facial feminization as well.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I agree with many of my sisters here.

Best case scenario, I am independently wealthy and I would just dress according to my mood. If I was outrageously wealthy most the girls here could visit my private island and enjoy a week of being the girl of their dreams but alas I can't even afford to pay attention.

I have thought a lot about this recently and I have decided that I would continue what I do, I under dress (and outer dress with stuff I can get away with) during the day and when I get home, a skirt, top and shoes as needed. Once in awhile hit the town (finances permitting). I am too old to transition and no offense to the TS's who can finally afford it but the time has passed for me. So I'll just live like I do now.
    Hey, how come you read my mind, its my mind!!!! The only thing that I would change would be to transition fully!!!!!
    If I never had gotten married, had children, had no other obligations and HAD MONEY, BECOMING A GIRL WOULD BE PRIORITY!!!! But I can't, the time has passed for me(age, no money, did I say age?????)

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Well, I'm divorced, no wife, no girlfriend, no kids, very few friends, only two geographically close relatives, but neither are close relationship wise, so for all intents and purposes I'm alone. That said, I do pretty much as I want. I dress up often, completely, at home. And while when I was younger I thought I would be better off as a girl, being attracted to them as well meant that becoming a transexual wasn't going to work either. Add to that my huge body that could never be mistaken for a GG of any kind, and I'm sort of stuck with what I am. A guy who dresses as a girl. My Ideal situation would of course involve wealth, enough to live two separate lives; one, publicly as my male self, and another, in private, as Lexi. Very similar to what I have now, but I would be able to afford 'private' female companionship while I was dressed, maybe someone to help me with make up and such, maybe cuddle on the couch while watching a movie or something; I think the loneliness is the worst thing about living like this. At least I could pay women to pretend to accept me that way. I'm sure there are plenty of struggling actresses that would be glad to play the part. And while I have no desire to have sex with a man while I'm dressed as a girl, I would like to have sex with a woman whether I'm dressed or not, and there are professional women out there for that too. But, I do play the lottery, and where there is life, there is hope.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.