Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: are you female when you dream?

are you female when you dream?

are you female when you dream?
    are you a crossdresser when you dream?
    or when you dream what would you want?

I would say that it vary a lot.

Sometimes I am male, at other times I am young and very female and sometimes young and very *******.

Mostly I dream just before I fall asleep so I have some conscious control over my dreams, that makes them so much more fun.

always a woman

I morph as needed in my dreams.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

i can hardly remember my dreams, but the ones i do i have cross dress in few.

always female. have never had a crossdressing dream, except dressing boyishly while a girl. but that's always been accepted as ok.
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Dreaming

Ever since I was 3 or 4 (or my earliest memories) I have almost always been a female in my dreams, this is what caused most of my confusion and insecurities. To counter this I became overly Macho, to the point of being cartoonish. Still, I may have only had a dozen dreams in my life that the person I am in the dream is the person I see in the mirror. You just learn to live with it I geuss.

When I dream - I am still a Crossdresser
    JoAnne Wheeler

Chantel
    Hi Lanell, I am always female or full time cross dressed. I cannot remember not being.

Most of my dreams are about things I would like to do while enfemme. I don't think I have ever had a dream of being GG unless it was part of the fantasy button transformation from male to female and back again.

If I go to bed in a Nightdress then I am either female or a crosdresser in my dreams. When I wear pyjamas I only dream as a female occasionally, however it may be that as I can often fly in my dreams, I am afraid of everyone looking up my skirt.
    FionaO

What the heck is a female dream and how do you differentiate a female dream from a male dream.

For goodness sake can we at leat try to keeep this real
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    What the heck is a female dream and how do you differentiate a female dream from a male dream.

For goodness sake can we at leat try to keeep this real
    I think they are asking if when you dream you are a female, crossdresser or male. I don't think they are asking the gender of the dream per se. Just like some people dream of being a cowboy or that they can fly. I am sure this is very real for many people.

I am sure that in some dreams I have had a female persona but I don't remember looking to see what I was wearing at the time. Most of my dreams involve a maze of rooms that I navigate through which if we assume dreams can be read probably means I have to get my life together.

You know what they say "a dream is a wish your heart makes"so it would not surprize me to find a majority of the people here dream as a feminine personality.

Former Member
    I don't ever remember being a female in any of my dreams. I have had some crossdressing dreams.

I had a dream (nightmare?) recently where I got runs in my stockings.....weird

I'm usually a crossdresser in my dreams, but there has been the occasional one where I'm female. Those usually occur, believe it or not, when I haven't dressed in quite a while. It brings me back, I guess.

New Girl On The Block NikkiBeth's Avatar
    [SIZE="2"]My dreams tend to have me crossdressing and
    have a wife who is more accepting of Nikki. [/SIZE]

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    I wish

But then I have a terrible memory for most things.

'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    Most of the dreams that I remember I am a girl or woman. Some of the dreams are very exolicit while others are just about everday situations, sometimes a bit surreal as dreams can be.
    The dreams about being a girl are becoming more frequent, possibly because I have decided on transitioning and the fact that I now go out en femme.
    living the dream

I remember very few of my dreams, of the ones I do remember i am female in the dreams Im actually in. Most of the dreams I remember Im not even in, not really sure if I should worry about that or not
    "I'm never really alone, I'm a Gemini."

------------------------------------

I am who I am when I'm not who I'm supposed to be.

------------------------------------

Think for yourself and question everything. There is no failure in being wrong - only in letting others think for you.

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    For the most part, I'm generally my guy self, but I do get some fun crossdressing dreams from time to time. I haven't had a female dream in a while, but they do pop up at random times and sparingly.
    I'm not out to fool the world, just my inner girl
    Real men wear pink <3

G.K. Chesterton
    “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

For the last few years I would say in the majority of my dreams I am female.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I dream of being total female when I can get to sleep. I tend to daydream a fair amount too and then its of crossdressing.

In most of the dreams which I can remember I'm a guy. But sometimes I have crossdressing dreams.

Untitled
    As I'm sure I dont change sex when I go to sleep, No I am not female when I dream.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Sometimes, but certainly not always. When I doze I tend to be femail and that is nice but dreaming differs wildey
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/