Thread: One of "those days" story.

One of "those days" story.

Rewind to yesterday......

I was in my work office alone yesterday afternoon, when I decided to lash out and put on a bra I had in my bag. It just happened to be there from a delivery I had the day before. I have never done this before, as it concerns me that it may be noticed. But as I was alone, no worries. I made sure that I could not see it under my clothes, so that made it easier for me to relax and enjoy. This was a first for me, and I enjoyed it..!!

It felt a bit odd, but I soon mellowed to the experience and it was then I decided to wear a bra all day at work the next day. I was looking forward to it..!!!!

Fast forward to today....

Woke up and did my normal routine to get ready and leave, when I stepped out into the back yard to feed the wild birds, when OMG, I noticed I had a disaster to contend with. Nothing involving people, but around the home.

I'm now at home to will deal with this disaster, and I won't go in to work at all.

Just when I built up enough courage to try a new experience. Guess I'll just have to wait until next week......

I've been wearing mine under my work clothes since the Jan. 5

No one has noticed . . . or said anything . . . and I work in a large manufacturing plant!

Although, I did wear it a couple days back in December and on one particular day, one co-worker was watching me work from a short distance. . . then during break time he came up to me and asked, "How can I grow me some boobies, I want some boobies too!"

Horrified, and slightly embarrassed, I just just chuckled and played dumb with this idiot. . . I didn't think it was that noticeable but I did take off my padded bra
    later and finished the workday sans bra.

I also varied the days I wore it after that so as to keep anyone from guessing or noticing. Now I try to keep my jacket on all day or untuck my shirt as well . . . no further problems so far

Jacie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    once you build up the courage, don't let distractions waylay you.

It sounds like you have some degree of the PINK FOG. Some people feel like this is something to dread.

I don't. I admit that I am lost deep within the WONDERFUL PINK FOG. Why do I refer to it as being wonderful ? Because the deeper I get caught in the FOG, the more my adrenilin starts pumping - the more courage I get - the more confidence I get - all to expressing my FEMININIY. The only down side is that you can get so wrapped up in Crossdressing that it affects every aspect of your life - in others words, you can get so wrapped up that you do somewhat crazy things.

But some people (not us of course) might think that it was crazy for a man to wantto wear a bra. (We know better, but others don't)

When I am deep within the PINK FOG, I can do anything !!!!!

Sometimes Lost,

JoAnne Wheeler

Aspiring Member
    Yes dont let distractions bother you if you are comfortable wearing a bra, under your drab clothes.

I now wear a bra full time, and do not feel right if i do not have one on.

Denise

Lone Wolf
    I wear a light bra every day, and I feel good.

I rarely underdress, but last week I had a bra on under my work shirt. A female customer signed my work order and than put her hand on my shoulder. It instantly felt like my bra strap was 4'' thick. She left her hand there a few seconds longer that seemed normal. She didn't say anything but looked puzzled for a second. I haven't worn a bra to work since, losing my job would be very bad right now.

Jill -- I can totally understand. . .sometimes I feel more self-conscious than is probably warranted. . .but when someone touches me -- instantly I flinch -- and tense up (hopefully not noticeable )

Denise
    -- I can totally understand, see I didn't wear my bra today and I just felt like something was missing! I had been wearing one everyday since New Years Day!

I really must dress tonight, I haven't fully dressed since Monday. . .and I'm feeling it . . .

Also, the "Pink Fog" is really getting to me . . . I want more clothes BADLY. . .so badly I think they are screaming at me

Need to calm down.

Jacie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well my latest order turned up, and I snuck off to try what I bought. So, now here at the office I have on my new underwear!

Finally.

If I don't wear a bra, my boobs hurt...BJ

i wear panties and pantyhose under my male work clothes and when it gets real cold i wear my all-in-one underneath nobody has said anything also i wear light mascara at work also
    a server