Thread: That Time of the year Again

Amazing Member

That Time of the year Again

I think it is January 18th that is supposed to be the most depressing day of the year. It seems in January, people get lonely and want to reach out. Or is it the time in the year, that is to the moods of the year, like "that time in the month?'
    And the men reach out to the women, even those they have had failures in relationships with, indeed, especially those. I did. The woman I reached out to however, was not in the best of moods, since she had just got off the phone with her Ex, who had been feeling similarly, about taking up their relationship again.
    But who reaches out to us, the trannies who offer some of the interest and even to a degree, glamor of women? Not our sisters of the other genetic type. Or am I wrong?
    Are you lonely tonight? What have you been doing about it? I think I will just cocoon, head for the computer, and enjoy wearing a new pair of nylons under my favorite, everyday skirt., and wait for this time of the year, to pass.

This is a boring time of the year And I for one can't wait for it to be over.
    Angie

I don't have time to get bored and lonely.... The wife and I went shopping for 10 hours today and got NOTHING!! and she has decided to mover every piece of furniture around in the house... The upside is I'm getting a new 42" LCD TV to fit in her new Armoire!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

There are some days that are better than others. I am happy any day that I wake up and am looking down at the grass.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I find that I actually dress more during the cold months - Is this abnormal ?

JoAnne Wheeler

It was about this time of year that I discovered that there were so many sites about us and that there are groups of us that actual meet outside the home; motels, churches and community centers for fellowship and discussions about this thing of ours and a chance to dress up.

I made contact with Tootsye and made arrangements to meet her. I was passing through town and we met up at a dinner. She was in full girl mode (as she is most times), she had another girl with her and I was wearing jeans, top and boots; I was pretty much in drab except the clothes I was wearing were girl clothes.

Meeting her opened the door for me and showed me that there is a lot more to this then just laying around the house in girl clothes. There is a great big world out there and we should enjoy it as ourselves. I started to push the door open until I tore it the hinges and each day since I've found more excitment and discovered more about me.

My SO has had to deal with this "new me" ever since then. She knew about the CD and wasn't sure about me becoming me, no srs yet.She has become a big ally for us TG folks, she loves me and accepts me for me. One thing I've learned is we have to accept ourselves and love ourselves first before anyone will accept us or love us.

HUGS Sandra

I'm in school full time so there's no time to feel anything but busy. If you're looking for something to do call up the LGBT center near you or see if there's an accepting church that you can get involed with like MCC.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Interesting. Jan. 18th, u say?

Looking back on that day, I was completely engrossed and excited about my second day, of a 2 day dressing session! The result of which r these avatar pics, and others, just now posted in the Pics section here.
    I wish I'd known that was such a depressing day. So, I could have acted appropriately! Maybe cleaned my house, instead of dressing!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Former Member
    Every day is a great day!

On the 18th I got to spend some quality time with my wife. We went to a movie for the first time in months. We had a wonderful time. I was in an especially good mood because I was Samantha the day before. It was a very nice weekend!

Jan 18th the most depressing day of the year...

Perhaps its because everyone received their Christmas Visa bill on that day??

I thought this was kind of weird... I read this thread and then went back to the home page and scrolled down to see what was going on in the "Loved Ones" forum when I saw this in the "Currently Active Users" section:

Most users ever online was 1,257, 01-18-2008 at 01:37 AM.

Coincidence?

I wonder what it was on January 18, 2009...?

I'm so far back in the closet that I'm finding Christmas presents!

"Women often don't seem to have a problem with us, as long as we're not romantically involved with them of course." - goofus

Lonely Yes

I am lonely yes but that's because my SO of 12 years walked out on me the week before Christmas.
    I am coming to terms with the situation but it is still very lonely not having anyone to talk to its just me and the three cats.
    Not having anyone to tell how you feel and each day seems very empty.
    I know everybody will say it gets better but it is still hard having to go through it.

Gold Member
    Yes I know what lonely feels like.
    Well I called my loser of an ex-friend today, thinking "ahh what the hell, why not try"

Well he was "busy" trying to do whatever and said he would call back and never did.
    I have bent over backwards to help this guy out, put up with his smelly and gross apartment just to hang out with him, but now that he knows I am CD, I guess he could not handle it after all.
    There are not a whole lot of individuals that I can honestly say I do not like, but I guess I get to add him to the list. I don't make time for or reach out to too many people but he was one.
    Thing is when we talked about it he seemed totally understanding, said all the right things, whatever.

People in general pretty much suck. Are they THAT damned afraid of us?

Julimac, I can relate. I have not had a close ladyfriend, since 1987, have two cats, who are my family. I have lost most friends, no close relatives. I live a solitary life, go ride my bicycle, seem to only attract drunks, losers. Sometimes go a few days, or so, without a conversation. My dreams of dating, or marriage, are fading. I notice so many hurting, loner men, everywhere! It is a national quiet tragedy.