Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: getting careless

getting careless

Have you got careless and done something stupid that got you in trouble like forgetting to clear your pc history or brushing out a wig and leaving a few hairs stuck to the brush and my worst one was at my pc on this forum for an hour or so kicking off my heels and forgetting about them and several hours later my daughter asking the wife where did the size 11w shoes under the pc come from.
    justabit

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    Been there, done that, wife threatened divorce. The shoes under the desk.
    11W too. Made me throw them away.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

Wear did you throw them.I'll go look hee hee

At the time, I was the last one to leave the house, kids had gone to school and wife was already gone, so that gave me about 1 / 2 to 3 / 4 hour of dress up time, and still be able to get to work on time. Was having too much fun and didn't watch the clock. 20 min behind schedule, I race out door and hurry to work, figuring I'd just make it barely. Half way there I get to thinking "Did I put everything away?" Had to turn around and go back to make sure. Yes I did, now I'm late. Took the hour "dock" in pay and had to explain the short paycheck the following week. .... "Don't you remember my saying something about traffic tie up last week and being late?"
    Somehow I don't think she ever really believed me.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Yes I have gotten careless more than once!! Thank God my wife is supportive and I don't need to worry about her discovering me. But I was showing my son some pics of work I had done (on my puter) and up pops a picture of Kelsy! well he said nothing and I'm not sure he recognized me but I have been uber careful to store all of my oics in seprate files since then!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

oh...a long long time ago....

standing at the counter at the parts store and realizing I had my daisy earings (about 3/8" in diameter) still on my ears.....

going out to dinner with the oldest daughter and son-in-law and realizing I'm wearing pearl pink polish on my nails. Then it clicks that Im still wearing fem sweater and girly jeans (no back pockets) with Mary Jane tennis shoes (Payless) and rose-petal hose. Thankfully it was a dark dining room and I sat in the seat across from them...and kept my girls windbreaker on....

Jenn

This happened to me when I was in High school. My father found my stash. I heard him talking to my mom while I was in my room about the girls clothing(which he described as pretty) that he found in the garage. I thought that was it, but my mom said that" she thought it might be some of my sister's clothes that she had brought to the garage for the Salvation Army. My dad accepted this. Nothing was ever said, but like your wives you can be sure they know but would rather not talk about it.
    My sister found a pair of her shoes in one of my desk drawers whilst looking for something in my desk; once again nothing said.
    Living with a woman in NJ I fell asleep wearing a pair of her flats complete with pantyhose( this was early in the relationship). She found me when she came home and asked why I was wearing them. I said I used them as slippers and the pantyhose were warm during the winter. Eventually she accepted me wearing all sorts of women's clothing without the word crossdresser ever coming up.
    Sorry, but this is a little "off subject" but is about the same... no one wants to explain it.

Just gotta say I heven't gotten careless yet, but I can't tell you the number of times I've left for work in the afternoon and turned around to check the house one more time for anything I may have left out. Other time I'll go nuts at work waiting for a chance where I can call my wife and make sure she doesn't mention coming home to women's clothing lying around that isn't hers. Can't wait to let her know, so I won't have to worry so much!

Aspiring Member

Getting more careless as time goes on.

Me too!

Just this last week I had been out shopping and my wife called me to say that she and our daughter(15) were returning home sooner than we thought and I forgot my white winter coat on the back of the sofa as I hurried into tHe bedroom to change and remove my make up. Luckily my wife saw it and quickly grabbed it and put it on our bed. Maybe it was seen and maybe not???

On another occasion the following day, I forgot my purse on the kitchen counter top for more than a couple of hours and my daughter went into the kitchen to make herself some lunch. She could not have missed it, especially because my wife does not even own a purse.

Maybe my carelessness is a deep down desire to be caught or outed? I think my two teenagers have a don't tell attitude but they really know.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    All this sounds too familiar. Worse is leaving telltale clues all over the computer. I hate the fact yahoo tends to default to the last account used (even if it was off) so once my daughter tried to log on and the darla name pops up. Leads to some questions.

worst incident i had was having pictures on a digital camera that were deleted by the camera, but show up if you're printing stuff on a photo kiosk at the Target store. not good.

Some random stuff has been left out but tat hasn't been as much of a problem. Sometimes subconsciously we are looking to get caught. that's my theory anyway.

Last week purchased new underwear left the resete in the bag with other purchases she went on a search and find mission.

A year ago was busted when she was playing with my cellphone thought
    I had deleted the pictures and I had not.

Icing on the cake anniversery of her mothers death which I always forget and always seem to find a reason to get busted for something she doesn't
    like.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

I live alone , but I do have a cleaning lady who comes once a month , I hand wash all of my feminine clothes and use a drying rack in my walk in closet to dry them , well one morning she calls me on my cell phone and said she was going to be a day early and wanted to know if that was a problem , I without thinking said no problem go ahead (she has a key and alarm code) it wasn`t until I came home from work that I realized that my drying rack was covered with bras , panties and camisoles !
    I can`t imagine that she didn`t see it all but she never said anything about it.
    I was to say the least a little embarrassed !
    Tomara

Gainful employment , you may have peeked her interest though.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

One time I left my pearl necklace on and went to the gas station and grocery store before I realized it. Numerous times just a bit of eye makeup left on.
    Keely

One of the Reds

So embarrassing. I fell asleep on the sofa whilst watching TV one night. According to my 7 year old boy who came down for a midnight drink, I was wearing a black dress.
    My 11 year old daughter entered the room rather quickly one day, she spotted my smooth ankles and asked if I was wearing tights. Actually, she wants me to wear tights, crazy eh.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

Yeah, sometimes I freak out about leaving the house and having left something out. Or, after cleaning up after dressing, only to realize you left something out that you shouldn't have when the family comes home. I usually go over everywhere I've been twice after I dress, but sometimes you still do forget something.
    The views expressed in this post are not necessarily the views expressed in this post.

Twitter @beth785cd

All the time.. Worst one was ofcoarse when I left some skirts in the bottom of my wardrobe.. Shoved behind my suit coats and she found them.. Sparking the call to me while I was out working enfemme for the day "Who's womens clothes are those?". Oppsie.. Still recovering from than..

Always leaving fem stuff on my desk at work.. Right now there's two bottles of black and gold nail polish.. (Go steelers!! ). And a couple In-Style magazines and a necklace... But I really don't care any more.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My wife has complained that I must have had too much to drink as I had gotten nail polish on the counter when I must have been polishing my nails.

Oh so many, because I am by nature untidy.

Examples:

Leaving two of my handbags hanging behind bedroom door.

Leaving a black jersey dress hanging on my wardrobe door, for TWO DAYS, thinking it was a sweater

Leaving my panties in the wash

Not putting away wife's clothes

If she doesnt know about me, I am amazed, but we have never faced up to it

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    I ws just about to leave for work on Monday when I realised I still had pink nail polish on my finger nails. Five minutes later I would have been drivng and probably wouldn't have noticed as it was still dark out.
    living the dream

I wish I felt comfortable enough to wear other than clear nail polish at work. Let alone a pearl necklet.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

The wig

[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I did not get careless, really, it wasnae me, the cat got into the stash cupboard and got one of my wigs out. Thankfully my wife was also out.[/SIZE]
    ~[SIZE=2]Samm[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Sam-antha; 01-28-2009 at 02:26 PM.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    There are no secrets in my house, so I don't have to worry about getting caught!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

When I was selling my house a realtor arrived with a buyer out of the blue. I was napping at the time wearing a fuschia T, bra and very tight yoga pants. When the door bell ran I was still groggy and put on my pink satin slippers. I answered the door. Oh well

lol-the first time I came out to a gal friend in HS....long story but Catholic HS and wore uniforms, which for guys meant a thin blazer in those days....i was underdressing in HS at that time and she came up to me and hugged me and forgot that she could probably feel the band of my bra...sure enough she did and had one LONG data dump story to tell her that night....underdressed of course....she was WAY too cool and still great friends after all these years....attended her wedding as Molly and her mother let out one big jaw droop when she told her Mom who the blond was....another long story.....