Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: getting careless

Here's a small oopsy: this was before I actually opened up to my wife.

I decided to underdress and go to work that way one morning . . . I also put on one of my bras with padding . . .; no problems as I have been able to go through work without a problem (wore a coat all day -- work in a warehouse). Well, my wife decided she wanted to give me a hug before I left for work . . . I flinched! I'm sure she felt something but not a word was said. . .

Also I sometimes add a little padding to my butt and hips . . . didn't think she noticed. WRONG! she did. Thats what actually came out when I told her about my dressing

If you live with someone long enough, they notice the little things . . . Doh!

Well, all is out in the open now. . .just have to be cautious around the kids.

Jacie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I had a few careless incidents when I was younger. The worst was about a decade ago, when I was still living with my parents. I had been dressing one day when the family was out, and upon getting undressed, I tucked my panties and pantyhose under the pillow while I tidied up elsewhere, just in case someone should come home unexpectedly. I fully intended to go pack and put them in my hiding space, but I forgot to do so. Well, later that day, my mom decided to throw my bedding in the wash, and, of course, she found my little secret. She confronted me about them later, and she was actually pretty upset by the whole experience. I told her they were mine, we had a short talk, and we have never mentioned the subject since.

Crystal

found stuff

[SIZE="3"]My wife found my stuff, so I spilled the beans. I wanted to tell her but the opportunity a lot sooner than I wanted to. I was honest and open. She was shocked at first. Now she accepts my dressing and so does my son.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Oh Yes!
    Shortly after buying breast forms I left them on the bed to air before I put them away. They were still there when my wife came home. She asked me what I was doing with artificial breasts! So I told her I was a cross dresser (what else could I do?)
    She just said "Oh!" and nothing more was said. She has since seen me in bra and slip but without my wig when she came home early. I tried then to talk but she refused.
    I still try to be careful but feel now that if I do get careless, the cat is already out of the bag.

Edwina

Have not been careless in years, but this week I went out to the garage and the door slamed behind me. Right. I was locked out. Had on a mauve mock turttleneck sweater, forms, brand new slacks from Coldwater Creek, wig, 3 " pumps but no make-up. It was 6:45 am and group of workmen were supposed to come at 7:15. I panicked. There was no way back in and I tried to get thru a casement window even broke it to no avail. I could not hide nor go borrow a key from a neighbor. I thought of many of you who told events similar to this. I had not been caught since being teenage 40+ years ago.

Thought "well this is my coming out!". Finally I stripped down to just the sweater and slacks and sat in a car. For some reason the workers did not show up before my wife returned. I was cold (temp at 10 degrees). She tolerates Janice so I was able too fully recover. Now all I worry about is a neighbor who must have seen a "woman" walking around the outside of the house not wearing a coat.
    Janice Ailene:

Occasions of carelessness

I've had a few careless instances over the years. While still in high school, I'd wear those little fuzzy ankle socks to bed sometimes, and frequently fall asleep w/o taking them off. I had to have been spotted while sleeping in those cases, but nothing was ever said.

More recently, I left out a pair of clogs I'd been wearing around while the kids are away, and they were spotted. Mom doesn't wear that size, and minimized their presence when the kids questioned her.

Lastly, and this maybe more boldness than carelessness, I was working in the flower bed in front of the house, I'd worn a chunky pair of sandals to cross the rocky driveway, and had them sitting beside me when a friend arrived unexpectedly. There is no question he had to have seen them, but either didn't notice, or just left it alone.

So how much do you think that you're 'getting careless' has to do with a desire to be caught?I know it does for me. My wife knows about my crossdressing, but we rarely talk about it. Sometimes I think about 'accidentally' leaving out some female articles, shoes or a bra or a pair of pantyhose, in the hopes of sparking a discussion.

Back when I was single dad and daughter went away for the weekend I did some shaving, and forgot the little pink razor. Oy, She was PISSED! Wanted to know who the s*** was that I had in " Her " house. I laughed for days at her being jealous of the other woman. Me. Carol

There was a big band song in the 40's that went "are you just careless or do you just care less (for me)" I guess I just care less. I leave stuff around the house all the time but the people in my house know about me so that is not a problem. The problem is the medical people who come to care for my wife in hospice. I know they wondered about the 4" open toed heels size 11 in a house where the women don't dress feminine at all. The closest person to that size shoe would be my 80 yr old MIL ( and I have given her some flats I didn't like so I know they would fit )

Well.... Should I tell? Oh, what the hell... Being TS I used to buy a lot of girl's things with my pocket money. The day I remember most... It's quite sad really... My secret collection of Sindy and Barbie dolls were discovered. It was one of those days that kind of scar your memories of childhood. I got to be black and blue, my dolls were binned, and pocket money was stopped

Didn't deter me though
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Accidental carelessness, for me I have had so many close calls.. the latest being that we were going to a town (me and my mom and older brother) and the week earlier I had bought some shoes and had torn the box up for disposal and the wind was blowing and when I opened the door and threw the torn up box away the pieces went everywhere.. fast forward to the trip to town and my brother is sitting in the seat and finds a piece of the box with a picture of the slingback platformed sandels and says what's this from??? I look and get this oh shhhh (you know?) feeling of I'm caught.. but I tell a half truth.. the wind was really blowing the other day and this must have blown in the car.. nothing more was said.. I could swear I checked the car completely for the pieces but must not have checked the back seat.. woa...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Careless

When my wife and I were engaged but not living together, she got in the habit of leaving clothes at my house. More and more of her clothes were there, but I wasn't complaining. One day I was dressing in her clothes. I had on black opaque pantyhose, black panties, a black pleated skirt, a white silk blouse over a white bra, and a pair of black pumps (mine not hers). I was going about my business when I here the key in the door lock. I dashed into the masterbathroom, tear off all of the clothes (she is now inside) and throw them in the shower. When she walks into the bedroom, I exit the bathroom naked, which makes her curious as to why I am naked in the middle of the day. I told her that I had just showered, which she could have easily disproved. I can also see the dark shapes through the shower door. I guide he away from the bathroom and stow the clothes away the first chance I got.

Careless

I remember another more recent careless event. I'm fond of devices that require lubricant. One time, after having spent the morning dressed, I put all of my things away. Later, when my wife came home, I was standing there talking to her and realized that the small bottle of lubricant was standing on the table. Luckily she didn't notice it, and I whisked it away as soon as her back was turned.

Well as for me and many here know that my wife knows about my desire to CD but is in no way supportive. I don't want to get things stirred up again right now. But just this past Tuesday I went and purchased some new panties. And while trying them on I got a call so I went ahead with call while wraping up what I was doing. And put up everything so I thought. My daughters came in from school and was in my room on PC. And I left to get haircut and when I returned I went into room and just before the wife got home I found that I left the package on the ironing board... Close call!!!
    No, those are my Panties]

Sounds all way to familier

My exwife would always look through my PC history if she knew I was on the computer.....she also found a pair of hot pink thongs under my dresser.....she also busted me with having nail polish on my toes....well remnants of nail polish on my toes...I thought I had removed it all but I guess not. She also found blonde wig hair in her brush and she was not very happy about that one.
    trisha

ABSOLUTELY - I brought home a package addressed to me and left it on the kitchen counter top - I did not recognize the sender - my wife was standing there beside me when I opened it - out came two beautiful evening dresses that I had ordered, BUT HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT !!!!!

NOT GOOD

JoAnne Wheeler

Me too

This is a great thread. So many of the replies describe situations I have found myself in. Painful at the time, but the embarassment passes. I spent one Saturday evening with a friend after being en femme all day. Unfortunately my lipstick was not removed very well. That was the last time I saw or heard from him.

Banned Read only
    After a dress up session at home and changing back into drab, I took a train to Amsterdam, and stopped off at McDonalds. I realized when eating the burger, that I was leaving lipstick marks on the bun.

Still, it was Amsterdam, so nobody cared.

Vive l'europe :-)

My wife has been suspicious twice when I actually cleared the browsing history on the PC. Stupid on my part as she didn't ever look at what I'd been browsing before, but she is probably interested now.

Strangely, she knows I cross dress to a certain degree, but I am still trying to hide stuff from her....????? WHY???????? I know she will be very understanding, but I still can't bring myself to just let go completely. I reckon a lot of it is trying to protect her.

The strange thing is. I watched a programme in the UK tonight on SKY 3 called "Transvetites Wifes". It struck me, that these loving wifes, love there partners for who they are. If I was I Star Trek fiend and wanted to dress as a Klingon would she be dismayed?

Actually knowing my wife she'd rather I wore a skirt and tights than dress up as a Klingon.
    I may be off track with that, but hey... what ya gonna do

[SIZE="1"]"What's the use of two strong legs if you only run away. What's the use two strong arms if you only push and shove. What's the use of two good ears if you cant hear those you love. Tell me which ones are the weak ones, and which ones touch the stars?" Eddi Reader[/SIZE]

lots of love Kelly. X

getting careless

I have recently been getting quite careless--probably subconciously wanting to come out-yet still afraid!! Have shaved my legs for about six months and just started wearing my fav ladies shorts, of course daughter in law had to ask if I had started shaving my legs to which I answered yes and then brushed it off. then several weeks later I had just done my nails in a silky french pink(which isn't really one of your stand out colors) and had a friend at work ask me if I painted my nails?!? I thought fast and told him that I did with nail hardner as I was tired of them cracking and breaking!! I only just dodged a bullet last week when I had an appointment for a knee exam and while waiting in the waiting area I remembered my toe nails were painted a lovely burgandy--as luck would have it I was able to keep my socks on--and pant's as my french cut panties would have been hard to explain as well!!
    Thanks for the thread ladies!!--Kathy

Like one of the posters above, we hired a cleaning lady twice a month. I didn't realize how thourough she would be, found all my male and female shoes in order in my closet. She even hung up my two nighties I had laundered but left folded in my closet in my haste to straighten up be fore she came. Well, no secrets now.

Gold Member
    I have been lucky as I always have been able to scramble enough that I haven't had to come up with the 2 second excuse. My time is probably coming.

But, a recommendation for all with "clearing the browser history" issues. I use Google Chrome exclusively for this forum, my associated Yahoo acct, and some on-line ordering. You can go to the far right menu and select "New Incognito Window". If you browse with this window, none of the usual stuff is saved to your computer and you don't have to remember to clear and history or cache files.

One day last week I returned from a trip into town calling at the bread shop, Post office, Lottery shop and building materials yard only to realise a couple of hours later that I still had bright pink nail varnish on. No one gave me funny looks as I remember. Maybe next time they see me they will.
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

Yea! When my wife, who is unsupportive, finds a few pics on our shared computer--just click browse and the last browsed file comes up. She gets angry and sometimes deletes a few. But I have a lot saved on cd and thumb drives.

Forgetting to put things away-

One time I accidently left my bra on the bed after changing back into my normal male clothing. When my wife came home and discovered it, she asked me to explain where it came from. I told her that I was cleaning the house and found it under the bed. I told her that I thought it was her's. Fortunately she bought my story. She has never been aware of my secret crossdressing even though I have been at it for many years in private.