Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guy blasted me on Hot or Not!

Guy blasted me on Hot or Not!

I had been posting pics on Hot or Not.com for a few months, and mentioned being cd, under the pic. I have had quite a few guys interested, and have had ratings around 6. Today, though, my first negative response. This guy was furious! He called me gay, queer, faggot, because i dressed like a woman, and said some things about me that i can't write here! It shows, that there are still some very hostile men out there, toward cders.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Yep, there are plenty of those types out there, just ignore him.
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Banned Read only
    Simple solution: Don't post pics on Hot or Not, trying to get guys interested.

Do they allow that sort of abuse on that site? I would have thought The Mods would remove people who want to hurl personal insults and use abusive labels.

Whether he liked you or not, a simple negative with some constructive criticism should have been sufficient. What he did, was parade his ignorance for The Whole World to see.

There is one positive thing that might come out of his stupidity. For every crude, bigot like this, about a thousand people will see what he wrote and be appalled! They will be the people who will think and reason, and decide, "Wow, I'm not going to be like that." "I really feel sorry for that person." With his bigotries, He actually probably gained Our Cause a lot of sympathetic people. In an odd way, we should be thanking him for being such a jerk!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Aspiring Member
    I don't care how good you or anybody else looks.
    There's ALWAYS that 10% who make it difficult and tend to ruin things.
    The best advice I can give to not receive any more negativity, is delete your pics and don't do it anymore.
    You invited the jerk by posting your pic.

He's not hostile to us girls...he's just not sure of his own masculinity. If he was comfortable being a man why would he even look at you and take the time to write ... he's probably a closet dresser himself....and this way he gets to look macho to the world.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

As many have said and realized:

"There will never be a shortage of "A" holes in the world"

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G View Post
    Simple solution: Don't post pics on Hot or Not, trying to get guys interested.
    I agree 100%. I never got the whole thing of hot or not with people on this forum.

Live it! Love it! BeckyAnderson's Avatar
    There are many angry people out there for anything that lives outside of their box, their comfort zone. Their anger can be against anything or anyone not just CD'ers. Just regard it as the ignorance and immaturity of a small-minded person..

Becky

Lucille, why not post a link to your page on Hot or Not and the rest of us can then use our male persona to tell him to take a flying hike at a wall?

Ery

On that site, I have noticed quite a few cd.s! The message the mad dude sent me, was a private message. I know of several cd's i recognized. There has only been the one angry guy. I stated in my profile, that i was a cd.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by lucille tallady View Post
    I had been posting pics on Hot or Not.com for a few months, and mentioned being cd, under the pic. I have had quite a few guys interested, and have had ratings around 6. Today, though, my first negative response. This guy was furious! He called me gay, queer, faggot, because i dressed like a woman, and said some things about me that i can't write here! It shows, that there are still some very hostile men out there, toward cders.
    Please post the link to your hot or not page.

Gold Member
    OH that guy knows he enjoyed the photo[s]

He proabaly went back a few times for another look.

It does suck when we get crappy comments though. I know I have felt like kicking the crap ut of a few haters.

Banned Read only
    Honestly, I'm surprised that you're surprised. I mean, didn't you expect that to happen at some point, and sooner rather than later?

Perhaps you've been living under a rock, or have only just started to experience the anonymity and subsequent animosity of some internet dwellers.

I'm sorry to hear that.

The world is FULL of haters and people who are aggressive and passionate about their hate for anything they don't understand or feel somehow threatened by. Not that it's any news to you or anyone here.

In time, minds will change, I'm sure. But some minds are going to really hold on to their hate. It's really sad, and pretty scary too.

Try not to let him get to you, honey. The world is full of jerks. But its also full of crossdressers too! Be proud of who you are and always be kind when dealing with people online - even to the jerks. You never know - you just might win over the mind of a former-hater one of these days.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

If you post on such a site, you do have to expect the good and the bad.. You're not in control, any more?

But such bigotry IME is often related to his repressed feelings about himself, rather than anything personal against you - that doesn't mean such bigots can't do damage, if given the opportunity? At least this is only virtual, so it's really only his problem, unless you let it be yours too?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

He's not the 1st, and won't be the last, and not much you can do about it, except getting yourself off sites like that.

Karen

To be honest, I did kind of expect some negative feedback, and surprised only one! Here is the photo.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I HAVE to agree with you, Nicki, someone that blatant is doing it to mask his own doubts about his own masculinity. People like that are often the source of their own demise, or they wake up and join the rest of the civilized world! I'm certain that he's so wrapped up in his own insecurities, he has to think he's degrading or intimidating others to elevate his own feelings!!
    Aaaahhhh, the FUN and joy of getting to be the girl I always WANTED to be, I love every minute of it!!!
    A chance to crossdress is a TERRIBLE thing to waste!!!

Lucille you have legs that anyone would be proud of and look very nice in that outfit. I give you a 8.5 for style and presentation

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    He probably thought you looked really cute ... maybe he even had the hots for you, gave you a 10 then he scrolled down and saw you had written that you are a CDer and then got really pixxed off because he's an homophobic a$$!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Aspiring Member
    ignore him, his language defines him.

Moron. Narrow mind.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Or, it could be he was just Jeleous...!
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Yea sounds like you stirred something up in him he didn't know he had so in a knee jerk response he lashed out in retaliation,now pass that chewin tobacco.