Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ever hear of a pumping party?

ever hear of a pumping party?

I was watching tv,, a show about a medical doctor doing aupoptsy's of dead people to find out how they died,, well this piticular episode was about a tranny that just dropped dead,, come to find out she died a day after a pumping party,,, thats when people get together and inject silicone into their chest to make boobs,, just pump it right in without a bag,,, wow,,,, guess it got into a blood stream and killed her,,,, never knew they did this,,, Oh and by the way this took place in New York city.........
    Last edited by crossdrezzer1; 01-31-2009 at 07:53 AM.
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

That is something done often in third world countries, although it does happen here in the U.S. and other developed nations as well, usually people do it, when they can't afford to have breast implants done by a pofessional plastic surgeon. I've seen a few cases of this, while providing humanitarian assistance as a Navy Corpsman. I've never heard of a "pumping party" but I suppose thats possible. Its sad because its an act of desparation, and is well, as dangerous as the show portrayed it.

Death is the worst side effect of pumping the silicone into the body.
    everything from liver failure to brain damage has been reported in the medical journals.
    You are correct that the silicone probably got into a vein and then caused a clot either in her lung or one of her heart arteries causing her death.
    The lowest side effect is that the material will migrate around and not settle where it was injected.
    STAY AWAY FROM THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I hope that is enough excalmation marks.)
    Lisa E

Yewwwwww, take your tax return and do it right. This is a sad revellation. Keli

Unhappy Oil in the butt!!

And,another one done in peru is oil! Yes, they inject aircraft motor oil in the butt and hip sides to fill them out! Imagine the long term effects of doing that.i am told that there are many trans streetwalkers in lima loaded up with oil looking for a date.both the injected silicone and oil are a pretty sad situation for sure.

I never heard of that, BUT it is a good post to WARN our Sisters about this type of behavior

JoAnne Wheeler

Yet another piece of media coverage portraying us miserable stupid desperate people

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    Yet another piece of media coverage portraying us miserable stupid desperate people

Don't agree with this at all. I didn't see the story aired, but I gather that the story showed a very tiny group of so called miserable stupid desperate people. It's an interesting story, and I'd bet that most of us here, if they were a TV news producer, would report on the same issue. If reporting on it could save lives, it's called responsible journalism. Heck, we're talking about the issue right here. Don't blame the messenger.
    -Sedona

With these T-girls, either desperation or lack of understanding about the materials involved is taking place. Directly injecting silicone, oil, etc. directly into your body without medical supervision is tantamount to suicide.
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

Nope never heard of it. Whoever does this stuff can't be working with a "full deck".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

My Nephew writes for some publications. Umm..Where does he get many of his ideas from concerning us from?

He peruses these and other pages. So what gets out their is the perspective of the writer mixed with the reality of what they seen. Again mixed into the public's belief system. Real shots at truth may end up with money--ratings...Maybe maybe not,,

Quote Originally Posted by Sedona View Post
    Don't agree with this at all. I didn't see the story aired, but I gather that the story showed a very tiny group of so called miserable stupid desperate people. It's an interesting story, and I'd bet that most of us here, if they were a TV news producer, would report on the same issue. If reporting on it could save lives, it's called responsible journalism. Heck, we're talking about the issue right here. Don't blame the messenger.
    I didn't see it myself, but I think crossdrezzer1 was referring to a fictional story, not a news item. My point is...why do crossdressers most often seem to be portrayed as criminal or sick or objects of ridicule ? I rarely see stories about, for example, crossdressers saving lives or showing great intelligence, having humanity, or being highly respected by others...or even as ordinary worthwhile people who happen to have an unusual clothing preference.

I saw the same show. It's terrible but those that don't have the money go for the cheapest thing. Also peer pressure is a big factor. I needed to use medical grade silicone at work and was required to submit a form to the gov't that it was for research purposes only.
    I'd never do the pumping when padding does the same thing.

Pumping parties

They are real and NOT just in third world countries. Here in SoCal we had a 40year old nightclub called the Queen Mary.
    It was world famous and was a frequent haunt of numerous celebrities.

There were three drag queens who were frequently there that I know of personally that had silicone injected directly in the cheeks and it made them look like a chipmunk. One queen died about 8 years ago from using automotive grade silicone sealant
    in her face and butt. This was the blue gasket material that is used on engine blocks and water pumps. She eveidently didnt comprehend that all silicone products are NOT the same.

The FIs tried to get the word out not to do this but some could not be dissuaded. They wanted that puffy "femmy" look.

There are also pumping parties where gay guy pump the "package" full of silicone to the point where the scrotum is about the size of a grapefruit and the rest looks like an egg plant. Why? I have no earthly idea, and it must be surgically removed.

People are crazy.

If I wanted padding in certain area's, I would pay the big dollars and have a plastic surgeon do it right, it is a scary thought to see peaple doing injection of oil or silicone that does not belong in our bodies.
    I want to be healthy so I can enjoy my femme time.
    padded panties and breast forms work just fine for me.

Some years ago they used to inject Silicone directly into the face to plump up the face for a youthful look, but after many years the face would hurt really bad and they would have to have surgery to cut the silicone out causing deep scares, the silicone would wrap around the muscles and the body would start to rejsct it after a few years. Not a good way to get looking good that is for sure. I do not agree with botox either. I cannot believe that there will not be problems down the road injecting that in your face.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Christinedreamer View Post
    They are real and NOT just in third world countries. Here in SoCal we had a 40year old nightclub called the Queen Mary.
    It was world famous and was a frequent haunt of numerous celebrities.

There were three drag queens who were frequently there that I know of personally that had silicone injected directly in the cheeks and it made them look like a chipmunk. One queen died about 8 years ago from using automotive grade silicone sealant
    in her face and butt. This was the blue gasket material that is used on engine blocks and water pumps. She eveidently didnt comprehend that all silicone products are NOT the same.

The FIs tried to get the word out not to do this but some could not be dissuaded. They wanted that puffy "femmy" look.

There are also pumping parties where gay guy pump the "package" full of silicone to the point where the scrotum is about the size of a grapefruit and the rest looks like an egg plant. Why? I have no earthly idea, and it must be surgically removed.

People are crazy.

Didn't say ONLY in third world countries..

But I agree with what the others said, it is something that is VERY risky and dangerous. Actually I think the show deserves kudos for bringing up an issue that does affect many of us. Particularly the younger generations of TG's.

Sounds positively mad... Hold on I'll just check these T blockers the Doc put me on... Side Effects may include... Death... Death... Death... and possibly Death... Bugger!

P.S. For any potential TS girls out there I may exaggerated the side effects... a bit... Maybe a lot... lol... Awwww the comedy aspect is ruined now
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rogina garter View Post
    And,another one done in peru is oil! Yes, they inject aircraft motor oil in the butt and hip sides to fill them out! Imagine the long term effects of doing that.i am told that there are many trans streetwalkers in lima loaded up with oil looking for a date.both the injected silicone and oil are a pretty sad situation for sure.
    You can get a quickie and an oil change at the same time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Keli-H View Post
    Yewwwwww, take your tax return and do it right. This is a sad revellation. Keli
    I'd have to get a breast reduction for the amount of money I get back...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    I didn't see it myself, but I think crossdrezzer1 was referring to a fictional story, not a news item. My point is...why do crossdressers most often seem to be portrayed as criminal or sick or objects of ridicule ? I rarely see stories about, for example, crossdressers saving lives or showing great intelligence, having humanity, or being highly respected by others...or even as ordinary worthwhile people who happen to have an unusual clothing preference.

You do have a point. If a bank robber happens to have robbed the bank in drag, that will ALWAYS be pointed out in any newscast or article about the robbery. If a bank robber does the crime in DRAB, it's NEVER an issue.

But, there have been some positive stories involving CDers recently. There's a crossdressing mayor in a small town in the western US (Silverton, OR), and all the stories I've seen have been basically positive. I know that CDers and gay people are not one and the same, but much was written about the rugby player who saved lives in the 9/11 crash over Pennsylvania, who happened to be gay.

If folks with so-called alternative lifestyles do positive things, they get reported on, if they do negative things, they also get reported on. The rub is making sure that the media includes those positive stories in equal measure.

Toodles,
    -Sedona

Yes, I've heard of it and seen the usually bad results when I lived in Chicago and had frequent contact with drag performers. It seems the practice was (still is?) mainly common among urban drag queens, as it was cheap and they didn't have the money for conventional cosmetic surgery. The people who did the work for them would periodically come to town and hold a get-together for customers. The results were never great and occasionally grotesque.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

That sounds very VERY dangerous. I guess I am lucky to be blessed,<cursed>, with a natural C cup.

Anybody wgho has done their homework has read about this rediculous practice, AND DUH!!

Pumping parties have gone on as long as I have known. before the internet, different magazines told us about this awful procedure. To many have had very bad results from this criminal activity.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara