Thread: What I Love aout being a Girl: The Physical Manifestations

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What I Love About Being a Girl: The Physical Manifestations

When I transform myself into Jodi, there are certain aspects of the process and the look I create that are most dangerously exciting, those parts of presenting the wonderful illusion of a female appearance, that set my heart and other body parts pounding with joy and sensual release.

Below are some of my favorites. My insatiable curiosity about my ‘fellow’ girls compels me to ask, as I doubtlessly missed more than a few, what are some of yours? Thanks in advance for sharing.

HOSE: The undeniably glorious feel of nylon encased legs, and how good they feel rubbing together (or rubbing up against those of another set of similarly clad legs, that pretty well defines Yummy for me!). Sheer support pantyhose (crotchless) are Jodi's constant companion. What about you?

SHAVED BODY: No, not just the legs and the indescribable feel of them when shaved and nyloned, but the look and feel of a completely hairless body. No hairy chest or underarms for me. Anything less than total smoothness tends to remind me of the guy side I left behind. Nothing beats being smooth all over.

High Heels: Those daringly sexy display cases that show off our legs at the right angle to enhance their shape and look. I hesitate to ever want to take them off when en femme. And yes, the higher the better (or at least as high as I can manage without inducing pain or making walking damn near impossible, and I own a few pairs of shoes that are a real pain, but worth dealing with!).

LIPSTICK: A constant reminder of our submission to our femme side. The taste and feel on our lips, the most femme aspect of any makeup job. Other than for well made up eyes, nothing highlights and screams out GIRL more than our painted lips.

LONG HAIR: For me it means a wig and it completes who I am as Jodi. When I feel those curls cascading down my back, embracing my shoulders, I cannot help but be reminded of my female status, not to mention how they frame my face.

PERFUME: A heady, rich girlish scent screams out to the world that I am all girl and loving it. It is liquid sex that I splash on with reckless abandon. A lady should smell like a lady, and a good scent (or two) aids me in the surrender to my softer, more delicate self every time. Not to mention it is a wonderful aphrodisiac for our friends, admires and lovers!

SHORT SKIRTS AND DRESSES: Few things remind you of your vulnerability and femme self more than short tight clothing, especially that which frames the legs, showcasing them just tantalizingly shy of our nether regions.

JEWLERY: Those glittering accoutrements dangling and hanging from various body parts are yet more obvious and womanly manifestations of our need to show off our girl side.

NAILS: Yes, Jodi without long, preferably red nails is hardly worth the effort. Much as with lipstick, I am less than my full girl self unless I am flaunting long femme nails, the color alone, acts as a vivid reminder of who I have become and adds to the enjoyment in a way I cannot quite explain. Maybe one of you gals can.

And Finally: The lovely lady looking back at us in the mirror: The antithesis of the ‘standard issue’ self we normally are. The final joy and payoff of the transformation is seeing how we have gone from drab to damsel, how we now exude sex appeal and glamour, and face it, most girls just love to be sexy. Worth all the work and hassle most every time!

Your favorite things about becoming a girl? Tell us please!

In closing: Since coming to this board, you gals have been nothing short of supportive and most gracious in your replies to my postings. My thanks to all who have and will post! All my love from Brooklyn!

Visit my crappy little profile & view my pics at:

http://profiles.aim.com/JodiNYCTV
    Last edited by JODINYCTV; 01-31-2009 at 11:07 AM. Reason: typos!