Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crossdressing is fun!

crossdressing is fun!

I have been crossdressing for a long time and after a life long exposure to the pink fog I have realized that crossdressing is a lot of fun. It is a way of stepping out of the structure that life dictates and shed all the conformity and sterotypes and to just be a girl for a while and wear pretty clothes!

I do admit that the excitement of shopping, the styles, the choices, the colors, the softness, the elegance, the fashion, the femininity, the thrill and the look of women's/girl's clothing make it all the reason I crossdress!

To me crossdressing is a lot of fun and it makes me happy.

Is crossdressing fun for you?

emmi

Is cross dressing fun

Oh Yessss.

I love the whole thing.
    The planning, buying, finding time, make up, the act of dressing and the feel once fully converted. If only I could look a bit better. Despite all the years of practice I feel incredibly feminine and sexy but still look like a bloke in a frock. but that does not in anyway detract from the intense pleasure and feeling of fulfilment I get once dressed.

So I agree 100% with you Cross dressing is fun and Oh girls and boys do I love it!

Cindyxxx

As they say it is the hunt the counts not the kill. Finding the perfect outfit, the matching bra and panties, and oh those ever elusive shoes or boots. Let’s not forget the correct color belt and what shade of lipstick to use. Last but not least is hair. How dare I forget nail polish. So many options, so many stores, and oh so precious little time. I never bore at looking at women’s clothing. If nothing else, the models in the catalogs are usually drop dead gorgeous.

I have to admit a lot of my hobbies take a back seat to my cross-dressing. I try not to take it too seriously and more importantly it has been a great journey of self-discovery. It is a lot fun and a blast sharing it with my wife.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Yeah, it,s as much fun as you can ever have with your clothes on

I love trying out all the differant looks, everything from outright tarty, through secretarial to "uptown"!

It,s so much fun i keep doing it

Aspiring Member
    I especially liked the comment of social non conformity. It makes me feel a little bit naughty sometimes, a bit of the rebel.

Fun?
    You bet it's fun.
    And I'm not ever going to stop.

I don't know why I would do it if I didn't like it. Sure I enjoy it.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Yes its fun, very much so.

Definately Fun. If it wasn't fun, why would we do it?

yes cross dressing is fun, i love to dress up in my girls school uniforms and other girly clothes

Typical expenditure for an outfit-about 80 bucks.

New lipstick-about 11 dollars.

Silky thigh-highs- about 15.

Having a former co-worker cluelessly flirt with me at a bar (true story), priceless.

How can that be anything but fun?
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by emmicd
    ... It is a way of stepping out of the structure that life dictates and shed all the conformity and sterotypes ...
    I have shed conformity and sterotyping for a life I believe in and enjoy. Yes it is fun, but it is also now my life.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Quote Originally Posted by JaytoJillian View Post
    Having a former co-worker cluelessly flirt with me at a bar (true story), priceless.
    As Paul Harvey would say, "and now the rest of the story" We need to hear this one!!

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Sure it's fun! And getting more fun everyday!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Yes crossdressing is fun!! It is soothing, self affirming, and it is my connection to my real self! It's a blast!!!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

By all means, crossdressing is fun and relaxing

JoAnne Wheeler

I think it's a heck of a lot of fun. Possibly way too much fun! But it's more than just fun, it's an activity that expands my soul to include all the feminine aspects of life with all the everyday guy-mode stuff I deal with as a normal part of life. It's wonderful to get to approach the world, even for short spurts of time, as a woman, and have a feminine perspective on things.

And actually wearing clothing like dresses, hosiery, high heels, breasts and long hair (ours are only clothing, I guess!), constitutes an experience that most men never have. It truly expands our conciousness and allows us better understanding of the feminine perspective.

But yeah, it's a lot of fun!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

By all means and when you have someone to share that with it becomes more so. Keli

Yes it's fun for me too, I can't take it too seriously. I dress fully perhaps once or twice per month but 'under-dress' almost on a daily basis, it's all fun to me.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

oh yeah

Crossdressing is Great Fun!
    It's fun to feel a little naughty,
    And it's fun to shop!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nigella View Post
    I have shed conformity and sterotyping for a life I believe in and enjoy. Yes it is fun, but it is also now my life.
    I agree, I have always been a nonconformist in alot of ways, and the clothes I wear is one of the ways. I really have alot of fun while crossdressed, and it also makes me feel complete. Wearing dresses is a way of life for me also.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by emmicd View Post
    I have been crossdressing for a long time and after a life long exposure to the pink fog I have realized that crossdressing is a lot of fun.
    maybe you're still in the thick of it?

I find it incredibly fun and always look forward to and make the most of any opportunities I get to dress up

It's exhilarating!!
    I'm having the time of my life!
    I don't know why I didn't start crossdressing sooner!!
    Last edited by Robyn7778; 02-01-2009 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Add a thought

Quote Originally Posted by emmicd View Post
    To me crossdressing is a lot of fun and it makes me happy.

Is crossdressing fun for you?

emmi
    Crossdressing is immensely fun to me.

For most of my life, it was something that I tried to keep bottled up and felt very bad about. But after accepting myself for who I am a couple years ago and coming out to my wife last year, crossdressing has become a very enjoyable experience.

It's a great stress reliever. The pressures of life seem to fade away when I'm dressed.

It makes me feel good about myself. I have a sense of personal freedom (though that freedom is limited to my own home). The square peg is no longer being forced in the round hole, but rather allowed to spend time in a better fit.

It makes me look good (to me and my wife anyway).

I'm not too in to the shopping thing, but my wife brings me pretty things to wear. She shares my taste in women's clothes, so I don't really need to go shopping myself (which is something I don't care to do in male form or female form).

All in all, crossdressing is fun, therapeutic, enjoyable, relaxing, comfortable, freeing, and I just plain like it.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife