Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: crossdressing is fun!

Is Crossdressing Fun ?

Of course dressing very feminine, is fun. I have done this for years. I travelled out of town in my occupation and found great joy going out walking on the street as a female. As always, my choice of feminine clothing was in good taste, which quite often attracted a lot of male attention. I do believe when dressed I am passable as a tall (slightly over six foot) female.

Banned Read only
    It sure beats the hell out of stamp collecting!

(Not that there's anything wrong with stamp collecting, mind....)

Sure does

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    It sure beats the hell out of stamp collecting!

(Not that there's anything wrong with stamp collecting, mind....)
    Just sold my stamp collection and went clothes shopping

Purchases included the print skirt everyone seems to like (see avatar)

If it wasn't fun I wouldn't be doing it.... probably playing more ice hockey!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina red nails View Post
    Just sold my stamp collection and went clothes shopping

Purchases included the print skirt everyone seems to like (see avatar)

I just remembered I have a small stamp collection somewhere, a relic of my misspent youth. Wonder if it might be worth a few pair of shoes....

I would venture a guess, however, that this forum might not be the place to advertise a stamp collection for sale. Unless we have a collector who already has enough shoes? (Riiiiiight)

It's only fun if you don't take yourself that seriously and can go out and be yourself. It is definately a lot of work. I may write that book someday: "Crossdressing for fun and profit" but I digress.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

No closet is big enough!

Sorry, wrong thread.

Sorry, wrong thread.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 02-01-2009 at 08:35 PM. Reason: wrong thread.

Sorry, wrong thread.

I goofed. Sorry about last post!

[QUOTE=emmicd;1593028]Is crossdressing fun for you?/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, I can't think of anything else I'd rather do right now. Hold on a second, I am doing it right now!

Quote Originally Posted by emmicd View Post
    Is crossdressing fun for you?
    In a word, yes

Aspiring Member
    yes

I've always felt it was fun,its more than that,its thrilling,dressing can get my whole body buzzing at times,nothing else has ever given quite the same sensation.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

FUN, Emmi? FUN?

Going to a movie is FUN. Watching my daughter's concert is FUN. When my team wins, that's FUN.

I just spent 7 hours; physically looking, feeling, and dressing, ( some of the time ), like a sexy female. Was that fun?

Well, MAYBE! If:
    Winning the Super Bowl is fun. Climbing Mt. Everest is fun. Discovering a cure for cancer is fun. When Charlize calls u to take her the Acadamy Awards is fun.

Then, in that case, I had FUN today!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Absolutely!

Fun, fun, fun, endless fun!
    O-oh, girls just wanna have f-un,
    Ye-ah, girls just wanna have ... fun!

There were times I thought I would faint from finding the perfect dress and seeing myself in the mirror in the dressing room of a resale boutique.

I do struggle with being a shop-a-holic. I used to get a naughty thrill just from buying something, but I wound up with too many things that just didn't fit, so I made an iron rule--if you don't try it, you can't buy it! (except for lingerie.) For a while I added a rule that I couldn't buy anything girly unless I was at least under-dressed, and couldn't go into a clothing store unless I was dressed fully en femme; e.g. slacks & blouse. So far this year I have strengthened that rule--I'm just not going shopping for outerwear unless I can wear a skirt into the store! We'll see if that--and my very limited opportunity to get into the car in a dress--can curtail my spending.

I keep a database of my wardrobe, and another for outfits I have assembled and/or worn. How obsessive is that?

I have the most fun chatting with the salesladies, and getting their opinion on what works for me, and what goes well together. Now I just need my wife's acceptance, so I can actually wear some of these ensembles in social situations. That's on the schedule for just after the first cross-dressing President. (I was so disappointed in Rudy! )

Quote Originally Posted by emmicd View Post
    I have been crossdressing for a long time and after a life long exposure to the pink fog I have realized that crossdressing is a lot of fun. It is a way of stepping out of the structure that life dictates and shed all the conformity and sterotypes and to just be a girl for a while and wear pretty clothes!

I do admit that the excitement of shopping, the styles, the choices, the colors, the softness, the elegance, the fashion, the femininity, the thrill and the look of women's/girl's clothing make it all the reason I crossdress!

To me crossdressing is a lot of fun and it makes me happy.

Is crossdressing fun for you?

emmi
    You betcha.

yup thats it,, my theripist asked me why I did this and I told her I would get back to her about that,, now I know,,, being a rebel and its fun and it makes me happy,,, reading post can answer questions about yourself,, I just love this site....
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Aspiring Member
    Fun, yes, definitely.
    Many other things,also...

If it was not fun and make me feel good --- then I would not do it.

I had a therapist tell me once if I liked it it was ok for me to DC if anybody who didn't like it they are the one with the problem. and I like to CD!!!!!!!!!!

ooooooooopppppppppppssssssssss I ment CD lol