Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Choosing a Breast size.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar

Choosing a Breast size.

How do you girls choose your breast size? I mean, we can all choose to be "flat chested" al the way up to having huge boobs.
    Of corse, most "guys" like the bigger boob look on women.
    But not all women have big boobs. Myself, I first went for D cup forms, but find them too big for me. They look okay, I just don't like them. (Note, even in guy mode I like smaller breasts anyway.) So I ordered some C cups to try.

So how do you girls choose what size you want?

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.

Universal Answer - it depends

Honestly, unless you're talking about a breast fetish, you get what looks good with your frame size. If you look at the pictures on my profile, you'll see someone with, what I've been told by the ladies at the shop where I bought my forms, the right size for my frame. Given, my frame is kind of mutant and stick-like, so I wear a 34A. As always, your mileage may vary, prices slightly higher in California.

Kathi

Depending on my mood and the image i want to create, either a 36C or 36D. Size 7 and 8 forms. I'm 5' 11" and about 155lbs.

The 36C is nice and fits well with good shape and form. The 36D is when I want to feel fuller.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me too

I have wondered that as well. . .I'm 5'8 and 120 lbs. . . skinny small boned frame . . . wear a 34B padded bra but am going to be purchasing some forms from the BFS in a few weeks.

Was thinking I should stick with a "B" cup as it seems to suit my frame but I often wonder if I'm overstuffing my bra and maybe I'm looking at what would be a "C" cup which is what I want to get.

So I'm still undecided. . . B or C ??

Jacie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    There is a great variety of opinions on this topic.

If you scroll down to just below the messages here, to the section marked Tags, and click on the link marked "breast form size", you will be given a moderately long list of recent discussions about this.

Larger is what looks natural on me, but people vary, and I think you should scan some of the past discussions to see what factors have been of importance to different people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Honestly, unless you're talking about a breast fetish, you get what looks good with your frame size. If you look at the pictures on my profile, you'll see someone with, what I've been told by the ladies at the shop where I bought my forms, the right size for my frame. Given, my frame is kind of mutant and stick-like, so I wear a 34A. As always, your mileage may vary, prices slightly higher in California.

Kathi
    I agree with Kathi and several others - go with the size that matches your frame. Too small and you may not feel right, too large and you will stand out too much. (Unless that is what you want.)

Well for me, I let the lady who fits mastectomy patients, the latitude to choose what was right for my frame. I am pleased with what I bought.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

i feel what's best for my frame, being kind of stocky-framed body. and that's size 12 BFs & my height 5' 4" (40-DD bra size). where i live, most girls & the women, are average to full-figured framed...

Being on the stocky side and having manboobs I am a natural 44B but use forms to take me up to a C cup and find that it is about right.

With a 44 men's suit size, I have some trouble finding ladies' tops that fit, even bra-less. I don't have breast forms, but with gel pads my manboobs fill a 38B fully. I also have some 38C bras with sturdy foam cups that work with some outfits.

But I would just love to try some really big boobs some time!

I have gone with the general size of my frame to choose my breast size. I'm large sized so I have chosen larger forms. It is a personal choice. If you're a smaller size and choose a big form, you'll certainly create excitement about your chest.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

I try to choose what I think looks best if I want to blend in

JoAnne Wheeler

A or B ?

Thanks to replies, I forget C and bigger fantasies, just have to learn how to blend in . But can someone help to choose between A and B, according to the pictures of my swimsuits that need breasts ? (they are in the recent swimsuits thread)

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    I wear a size B cup and I think it looks natural.

Too large a size can look very disproportionate, C-Cup is most obvious choice but thats just my opinion

I went with a D cup. My mother and both sisters are D cups, so it just seemed right.
    Darcy Rachelle

When I originally ordered my breast forms, I got size 7. They were really huge, even though I had thought they would be the correct size. I asked the supplier if I could return them for size 6 forms, and he told me that that was the most popular size he sells. I begrudgingly settled for size 5 forms. And guess what? I still think they're huge! I'm glad I didn't go any bigger. I like them just where they are.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Suck it up and get a professional bra fitting and based on your band size the fitter can recomend the correct cup size for your size. I will tell you it took me a long time before I had a fitting and now that I am buying the correct size bras they feel soooo much more comfortable.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I wear a 40 B, or sometimes for extra cleavage a 38 B. The major difference between me and most of the others on this forum is that I DO NOT wear forms!! I am a natural 40 B, as measured by a professional mastectomy bra fitter. I do occasionaly wear silicone push up pads to help with the cleavage.

At 5" 10" and 170 lbs. a B cup is plenty. Anthing else looks out of place!

Jacie, with your build you should stick with a B cup also. As someone else commented, with a C cup and small waist and hips you will look overbalanced! IMHO!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I went by recommendations for my frame size

And they turned out to be about three times as big as I am comfortable with. I say forget about measurements and use what you like.
    Love,

Michelia

"Genius is the recovery of childhood at will." Rimbaud

I'm going through the same debate now. I've tried 42DD bras with various er stuffings, and felt way out of proportion (5'7" 185 pounds - yeah I'm trying to lose some lbs!), but recent purchase of 40B felt and looks so much nicer on me. I'm going to try both a "classic curves diva" type contraption, and also a corset/bra that sorta squeezes my natural fleshiness together and up into a 40B, and I'm hoping for some natural cleavage (praying for it, actually!)

Kisses - KM

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

This is the advantage cd's have!

Why would u want only one size forms!? GGs r pretty much stuck with what they have. But, since we HAVE to wear forms for a fem figure, why limit yourself?

I have size 6's thru 14's. Altho I'm still learning, I try to match the breast size with the outfit and look I want.
    As Katie says, u must balance the large ones, with large pads. Which DOESN'T work well with an extreme corset, unless u want to look like a cartoon character.

Which, on some occasions, I DO!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by susancheerleader View Post
    How do you girls choose your breast size?
    I use hip and butt padding to create balanced, feminine proportions close to a fairly average hourglass female figure. The way I see it, the width of the widest point on the top of the leg (just below the hips) should balance the width of the shoulders. The butt should be in proportion to the hips, and the forward protrusion of the breasts should balance the rear protrusion of the butt.

Hence, the size of the forms is going to be something that will fit with the size of the shoulders, but will also be affected by how big you choose to have your hips and butt. If you decide to go for a deliberately large butt compared to your shoulder width, you'd want to go for a larger bust size than if you go with average or small hips and butt.

That gives the general principle, but there is always a little bit of leeway.

Alice

I think it's what your happy with not all girls are correctly proportioned. I once had an inflaitable latex bra that I wondered what it would be like to have around a G cup. Although I have a broad back with these two things stuck out in front they looked like water wings and obstructed my view of the floor(I suppose if you then add the weight they would be= back trouble). Going for the correct proportions can also look false when you want to look natural (or is it just me?).

Aspiring Member
    i have always tried to make my boobs a "C" cup as this is the size i admire. granted 32 c's would look funny but when you get to 36 to 44 this size is probably approprate.