Thread: Maria Sharapova (One tall woman)

Maria Sharapova (One tall woman)

I just read that Maria Sharapova is 6'2" tall. Now I don't feel bad anymore because of my height at 6'1". I feel bad for all the right reasons.

1) Overweight
    2) Bald
    3) I make a not so attractive female
    Michelle

i'm 6'2" also and i love my 4" heels so i wear them mostly at night if i go out in the day i were my 2" heels
    a server

Michelle,
    There a lot of tall women today and that should not deter you. Personally I'm 6-4" and with my heels I stand 6-7". My daughter is 6-1" and a very attractive woman. Although I love my heels one should realize that even though it makes us stand out we can and should wear them if they make us feel great. The other thing is a cute 1" or 1-1/2" heeh is just as attractive and doesn't draw undue attention when out and they are more comfortable for long periods of time. At any rate wear what you want and have fun with your hight as some would give so much to be tall.
    One more thing, I keep my hair short(1/8th inch) but love the wigs.

Keli

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I dated a couple of 6' GGs.

One was very young. About 20, and had real self esteem issues. But, she was slim and wore heels often. Her regular boyfriend was about 5' 6".

An ex girlfriend was 6' 1". She had issues, too. Wouldn't EVER wear heels! She wasn't slim, but well proportioned, from top to bottom! She could been stunning, if she only knew how to dress!

By the by, I'm about 5' 10".
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    i am 6'3 1/2 inches tall, guess where a 4 inch heel puts me.

I am six feet six in stocking feet. Hey, if you know any treetop tall single gg's, send them this way! I 've wanted one all my adult life!

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    I just read that Maria Sharapova is 6'2" tall. Now I don't feel bad anymore because of my height at 6'1"....
    but can you serve??

Nice. Now i dont have to worry about being 6 foot 1. Of course being 225lbs sucks. Oh well, If its not one thing its another.

At last, someone to identify with - we have all of the same characteristics except that I am 5'11 1/2" tall

JoAnne Wheeler

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    One was very young. About 20, and had real self esteem issues. But, she was slim and wore heels often...........heehee:
    .........An ex girlfriend was 6' 1". She had issues, too.
    Must be something with those tall ones because I dated a 6' tall slim and sexy girl myself and she was wacko!!!! She looked great in a micro mini though

With 3" heels I'm 6'4"