Thread: I have a very sweet neighbor

I have a very sweet neighbor

My neighbor knows all about me and loves to see me dressed although it is usually just in a peignoir as I don't have a lot of traditional outfits. This morning she came over just to chat, and we started talking about how many CDs, Tgs, etc there may be and how common it seems to be.

I showed her this site and Petticoat Pond and we scrolled thru several posts. She noticed one avatar(t) on this site with a gurl (with fantastic legs I might add) in a beautiful French maids uniform. I told her that for many CDs the French maid was the epitome of femme dressing and deportment. We then looked at a few on line suppliers of these uniforms and then she asked me if I liked them and wanted to dress in one. I told her unequivocally YES.

She said she REALLY wanted to see me in one and maybe have some fun. So I am now looking at having one custom "maid" with all the usual frills etc.

This started me wondering: of those of you who like the French maid motif, have any of you ever presented yourselves to an SO of friends to actually serve as a maid?

If you SO likes it does it change her attitude toward you?

I am thinking this could be a beginning to a great deal of fun on my part. My neighbor has already commented numerous times on the beautiful peignoirs I wear and I have ordered her one as a surprise.

Accepting GG friends are so great! I wish I had more.

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Wow, Christine! What a great neighbor! My neighbors would probably call the cops if they ever saw me dressed. I'd be interested in where you get your peignoirs. I love very frilly, fem ones and I can't find them in stores anymore.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Would you like to trade neighbors ???? You are one lucky girl ! The French Maid outfit is a phase that a lot of us go through - when sexual stimulation is more important that the emotional side of crossdressing - get this neighbor to join our Forum - we would all love to have her !

JoAnne Wheeler

Hi Christine, is this going to stop you dreaming? I hope so
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Well how very encouraging Any one who is understanding of what we do is a friend of ours.

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    Great enjoy your friend you are lucky.I have my wife to share with.

WOW, we should all be so lucky as to have a neighbor like that!
    Hugs, Carole

Hi Christine,
    I love doing Maid service. An ex girlfried has in the past phoned and asked for a maid for the day, so i wear the outfit in my avatar and clean her house and have dinner ready for when she comes home from work. She gets a clean house and I get to be me for the day, everybody is happy.
    Barbara

Quote Originally Posted by Christinedreamer View Post
    She noticed one avatar(t) on this site with a gurl (with fantastic legs I might add) in a beautiful French maids uniform.
    Was that me, perchance ?

Anyway regardless, I'm waiting for an opportunity to serve my SO when the time is right. She is generally accepting but having a couple of other issues right now so I need to be patient. In the meantime, simply wearing my maids outfit for posing feels just as good as it looks and I'm sure you will have a bundle of fun if you get one.

Peignoirs

Tommi,

I have loved the super frilly extremely femme multi layer peignoirs since I was a kid. I have owned over 100 through the years.

Sadly, smaller shops that used to carry them were pushed aside and manufacturers attention was given to the big box stores and specialty stores like Lane Bryant etc.

Factor in the mindset that was foisted off on women that to be respected, you could not enjoy being feminine in the early eighties and the availability of truly femme outfits has dwindled drastically.

All the peignoirs I own now are custom made by a friend here in LA. I had one made by a wonderful woman and her mom from a service I found on-line. Unfortunately she has retired. The peignoir she made is huge and if you like super full gowns this is the queen.

It is more than a full circle sweep (2x) of opaque soft white nylon tricot with 2 super full (3x) sweep overlays from alternating white and pale pink sheer chiffon tricot.

Over that goes the matching peignoir in pale pink and white sheer. There is so much material that is weighs 6 lbs DRY! It is pure unadulterated heaven to wear although it is difficult to sleep in. (so who wants to sleep?)

Check out Burlesquecostumes.com. She is in San Francisco and makes the same kind of outfits with the same super frilly designs. She wants CDs especially as customers and will make anything you want.

I have given serious consideration to starting an on-line business selling just these super femme outfits to CDs and maybe even a few GGs who aren't afraid to look and feel super femme.

I will try to get a decent pic of the outfit I described and post it.

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    That sounds absolutely heavenly, Christine! I'd love to see some pics. And thank you for the tip on burlesquecostumes.com. I will contact them.

Tommi
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

I am very happy you were blessed with a sweet person to share some thing about us that were kept secrets -------may you stay blessed---lucky whatever it is that its called..

enjoy you and your friend----

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Christine, I can see it now!

U and your neighbor. Dressed in your maids outfits. Cleaning each others clocks!

I HATE CLEANING THINGS! And yet, I'm jealous!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    I envy you. I'm in a unit, stuck between 2 other units. The old bloke is as nosey as ever, and has to know everyones buisness. I had to get black curtains, so I can dress in mornings, after I get out of bed, and I've got to dry out my nighties and lingerie over the shower rail or towel rail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

She should write a book!

Being neighbors used to mean more than just "the person/family next door". Your neighbor demonstrates that old school philosophy. She should write a book, or teach a class on "neighboring"!

Yvette

Are you married? or do you have a SO? If not that sounds like a connection that you might want to look into... Oh yeah if she isn't married.. Any way if you are married, does your SO approve of your CDing and if not what is her stance on your neighbor knowing and wanting to see you dressed?

My reason for asking is that a friend who doesn't know about my CDing called me and wanted to talk about a co-worker who confided in her about Her(co-workers) husband and his reveal of his need to CD. She was devistated, but wanted to try to understand and helped him dress, then wanted nothing to do with it again. So this Cder had a friend who was supportive and helped him dress. Yes the friend was a GG. Nothing sexual happened but the wife is now wanting to leave because of the betrayal.
    No, those are my Panties]

Trade neighbors with you --went out to move the car into the garage one night 9-10 --dressed but no wig.
    Not until I went pass the gate did I see her with her dog. With the interior light she could see very well. It many months before she said a weak hi.

Smile

Wow Christine, lucky you!!! It must be nice to have a neighbor or friend like that. I find it great fun myself dressing up as a french maid. I do dress up and sort of act as a maid for my SO, every once in a while. Since we both know it is just acting on my part, her attitude has not changed about me. I say go for it and have fun!!!

yes i was a maid to my first wife i cleaned cooked and serve her every minute when she came home from work we had a plan to let me know if i was going to be serving her in the evening when i got home from work and saw the dish towel on the screen door handle then i when right upstairs and took a bath then transformed into a maid and had everything ready for her when she came home drew her bath then gave her a massage then dressed her in her nightgown and then served her supper and then after watch tv and served her evey need then put her to bed and come down and ate and cleaned the kitchen then remove all forms of female and go to bed as a male
    a server

I told her that for many CDs the French maid was the epitome of femme dressing and deportment.

Speak for yourself on this subject. I for one do not like "fantasy outfits" of any kind. I personally think it's degrading and detrimental to crossdressing. That's all the non-dressers see us as. I hate it.

French maids

I did NOT say ALL CDs like the French maid look. I said MANY do.

Personally I don't much care for the ****ty look for the same reason, however my dear, each to his (her) own.

I do not care for the outlandish clown type of drag queen but I do appreciate female impersonators.

BIG difference but to the majority of the vanilla public they are one in the same.

I don't have a French maid outfit, but have provided Housekeeping and maid service in more traditional service uniforms with fewer frills. My wife eats it up, and is accepting of this. She has a bit of fun, messing with the help.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=84709
    Last edited by "Mary"; 02-05-2009 at 12:31 AM.
    Mary

Yes what's with GG's today they seem to enjoy cotton PJ's as does my wife by the way, and I enjoy frilly nighties. Fortunately my wife says I should be wearing what ever I want to when I want.
    Margot