Thread: Fun Saturday Afternoon shopping

Fun Saturday Afternoon shopping

I just had to tell everyone about my Saturday afternoon shopping excursion.
    I was dressed in a black bra and Flexees thong waste nipper, a knee length black skirt, and a back knit short sleeve top. I accessorised with red, patten peep top pumps, a red belt and my red purse. I did my makeup and selected a shoulder length red wig. I felt that I looked very nice and fem.

I left the house about 12:30 pm and went directly to a Payless Shoe store. I'd seen som black, pointed toe, patten pumps in the internet and wanted to replace some similar heels that I'd worn out. Payless didn't have the size that I needed (10W) so I settled on 10 r and figured that they would stretch out to become more comfortable in a few wearings. They're feeling better already.
    The SA was really very nice and helpfull to me.

Next stop was to Kohls. I'd seen a black Flexees waste cincher there last week on sale but was in drab mode and really wanted to try it on before I bought it. So this day I was in fem and the waste cincher was still there. I took it and another white one to the fitting room to see how it fit. The black was a large and fit rather tight, but I thought I liked it anyway (need all the cinching I can get). I decided not to try on the white because if it fit, I'd have to have it and I really didn't have that much cash to spend. On the way to the cash register I saw a black Daisy Fuentes skirt, above the knee length, kinda with a slight ballon shape. I tried it on and it fit. How coiuld I resist at $7.80 ????? You guesed right. The Sales girl at the cash register, young and quite attractive was really very nice; a littl chat about the skirt and my puchase was made. I went back to the Lady's restroom...needed to pee and I wanted to wear the waste cincher out the for the day. Everthing went well in the ladies room, even with some other ladies comming in while I was changing in a stall. That all accomplished I left the store without incident...why would there be...I was just anothe ledy customer. It feels so great to be treated like a lady.

Next stop was to Soma Intimnates. I need to by a gift for my wife's birthday which she had pointed out on a mailer catalogue she recieved. Had a $25 off purchase of $100 cupon. Gown was $59 so need to get some more to use the cupon. OMG...brs were on sale, buy 1 get on 50% off. Seemed like an answer to my problem. An older SA helped me find the gown and then also helped me with selecting a pair of bras. She measured me and stated I need a 44C. I've been wearing a 38b for quite a while very nicely. She couldn't believe it..said it would cut off my circulation. I said I'd try a 40c and also...the 38b. The 40c did feel nice...gave me a bit more cup size...but the particular style was more expensive. The 38b felt ok as well and was $8 cheaper. I decidec on the 38...but asked the SA if she could get me a black and a white one each in 38c which she did. I checked out at just about what I expected to spend, but with two new bras for Paula!!!!

I left and went a ways down the strip center to a little deli for a light lunch...then picked up my laundry and had to get back home to change back to a frog, before my wife got off work. I had a really nice Saturday.

That sounds like you had a wonderful and satisfying day - you made a lot of great purchases

JoAnne Wheeler

Kohls

I love to shop at Kohls too. They seem to have the best buys and styles that I like.

Wow Paula! You sound like you had a great day. I think I would have had a heart attack. I am hoping to go out one day soon myself. My biggest fear I think would be using the ladies restroom. Course the mens wouldnt be much of an option!! Its so great to hear that u were treated well and had a wonderful time!!

Sounds like you had a really lovely day, Paula! THanks for sharing it with us!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).