Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MTF: Crossdressing for sex

Always crossdressed at least partially for sex and she dresses sexy. She is also slightly dom at the time which suits me fine. I wish she was dom out of bed too, dom in a role reversal way, not some kinky femdom movie way, ok, maybe once.

To be honest I would me and my spouse only tryed twice to be intimate and have sex while I was dolled up at first I liked it and felt very comfortable but I could tell that she was uncomfortable with it so we just dont do it that way anymore ,altho when I am dolled up I am still a flirt and all over her but just not in bed and trying to be intimate and that is cool I am just happy she is accepting of me , so I am happy to accept her boundries also it just isent fun if both parntners are not both comfortable, I love her dearly so that is cool.
    Last edited by Vicky Perry; 02-04-2009 at 11:18 PM. Reason: had more I wanted to say

Banned Read only
    It was bad. I wore a thong once, she got mad at me and got creeped out.

Fishers by Indianapolis switcheralso's Avatar

Me Too

Quote Originally Posted by CD Tasha View Post
    My dressing is a big turn off for my wife. She accepts what I do, but would rather it be kept out of her sight (unfortunately).
    Overall this is how my wife looks at it.
    True
    Friendship

“A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway”
    Fr. Jerome Cummings