As I reporter earlier, I had a really good time this Halloween. No party, but visited a few places and assisted w/ relatives and Trick or Treat. Well, as I mentioned, I had fun flirting as Mary the waitress from the Late-Nite Diner. Well, as a few folks cautioned against – I may have looked a bit too good. Yesterday, I was on my knees working on a project out in the garage. Then in struts Carol, who lives near us, is friends with my wife and is one of the senior folks where my wife works. (and oh by the way a 40 something hottie) So, Carol greets me with a “ohh & hmm” of delight and then slinked right over, practically on top, of me. I’m friendly/cordial as always, but got very uncomfortable as this went on. I didn’t think much of the cliché – When you’re done with that you can come over and fix the one at my house – line that folks always say. Carol tells me how she really liked my costume and was glad she got to see a different side of me. This is where it started getting weird. She grabbed my ears, gently at first, then more firmly as she held my head up against the buckle & front of her jeans. She said that she thinks I “would have looked prettier in pink”. “You’d like that wouldn’t you, Mary?! Wouldn’t you MARY?!” She almost groaned, as she tilted my head up. I have to admit I was almost a bit scared by the playfully bitchy smile scowl on her face. She let go as I pulled back and got up. She went on that she had had some things that were about my size, (something about a frilly apron..)and asked if I’d like to try them on some time. I came back with a confused and non committal “You never know….” I don’t remember exactly how it ended as she went into the house but she said we “definitely need to get to know each other better". She is definitely hot, but I don’t need any such complications in my very happy relationships.

I’m hoping, if I just ignore her, she won’t pursue the heavy come-on, flirting or at least tone it down.

So, like they say be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

I'll keep y'all posted on this if it develops.

Diana