Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKat View Post
I'm expecting it to catch up with us at any time, and then we can go to the Supreme Court, you think?!

We'll see you there!!
You said it . . . I'll bring the rum.

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly
I'm pretty sure that's part of the definition of "Government" - any and all governments. IE - head well and truly up it's ass.
Haha, well said.

Quote Originally Posted by C.J.
Man, sorry to hear about this situation Lex. This government worker needs a serious slap.

- C.J.
Thanks, C.J., she sure does.

Quote Originally Posted by tess-leigh
I in no way mean to imply that anyone should "have to" have such surgery to be considered to have changed their gender; but the Captain seems to be implying that many physically cannot get it done if if they wanted to, and I am presently unaware of the reasons for that?
You're right, Tess-Leigh, I did mean that phalloplasty is not just any surgery and that's why it's not an option for many of us. Thanks for asking, I sometimes forget that not everyone is aware of this stuff, and your question gives us the opportunity to educate people. Feel free to ask anything else you'd like to know.

As Zen and Cai stated, it's very expensive because it's really a series of complicated procedures, and it usually doesn't look or work like it's supposed to. So it's not a viable option - at least not for me or the majority of transguys.