A recent discussion provoked this question in my head and its been rambling around in there for a few days.

Seems to me we have a lot of posts on here regarding what GGs wear and do in comparison to CDers. Now I find it funny that many CDers state they love being "girly" yet threads about GGs not being feminine spring up often. This sort of leads to the idea of what exactly do some of these posters consider "feminine" and where do these ideas develop. If they don't consider women being feminine, they why are they presenting as one?

In other words... is it really that you wish to present as a woman or that you are defining your own image of feminine?

What exactly do you consider feminine?

Where did you develop this idea?

Is there a particular individual who personified femininity for you? (Though using a famous person is fine but I would like you to offer the role they played that made them appear feminine to you.)

Do you express this femininity in ways other than clothing? If yes, how so? If no, why?

Would/do you date a partner that is more/less/equally as feminine as you? Do you prefer them more or less feminine? How do you feel they could be more/less feminine?

*DISCLAIMER: These questions are NOT directed to any one thread nor individual. They are NOT meant to imply anything other than a genuine question with the desire to understand how others feel. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU FIND WRONG WITH ANY PARTICULAR GROUP OF PEOPLE! I want to hear an individual and personal account of femininity. THAT'S IT!