Thread: CD'ing a Cycle? Almost Like a Period...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It is what it is

CD'ing a Cycle? Almost Like a Period...

So after a few years of dressing, I have noted a cycle of sorts when it comes to the urge to dress, almost like a sin wave in math. I haven't figured out the wave length as yet of the cycle, but it has definitive crests and troughs. At one point, for a few days, I want to dress almost non-stop; eventually it tapers off and I dress maybe once a day. Then, it is every other day, and eventually we are at the bottom of the wave, and I have no urge whatsoever to dress. And in a few days time, the cycle starts to ramp back up again.

Anyone else feel the same, like it's almost a period? Like right now, I can't even think about wearing non-male clothes, whereas 2 weeks ago I was dressed all the time haha. And I know in a few weeks I will be back to wearing heels and a bra

I am currently 27 and it's a decent balance of "male time vs. female time". For those of you who are older than me, do the scales start to tip in favor of one side of the wave or the other?

Marissa
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Marissa Mae; 07-22-2008 at 08:53 PM. Reason: IMG tags removed, picture is too big re forum rules.