Hi Everyone,

Well, I am Amy 24/7 for 2 weeks now. I do not regret it one bit. I have had great acceptance everywhere I go. Even at Work and Church. At work I have people talking to me that never would have before. I am Proud of who I am and I am so Proud to be out and about everyday. I do my everyday tasks as Amy and when Amy has to use the Potty, she uses the Ladies of course. I feel so good about myself.

I do feel lonely after my Lady left me, and the after affects are probably going to Ruin my life. You see when she left, she broke the lease we had with the Landlords, meaning I lost my $1000 Deposit. My Ladies reaction was, that I deserved it. Well, now I am between a rock and a hard spot. I don't have the money to move or for the down payment on another place. I am paying so much for Rent that I can't pay the utilities. I can't stay and I can't leave. All I can do is pray to GOD, that he comes through for me somehow, someway. The jobs down here do not pay like other parts of the country due to the Right to Work Law. There are so many people down here and so few jobs. I am making just a fraction of what I was in Iowa.

I am sorry to vent on everyone. I am living my dream of being the girl I have always wanted to be, but it is starting out in the hole a real deep hole, with no way out except prayer.