Thread: Why Im I Like This?????????????

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why Im I Like This???

In the past month this site has soooo opened my eyes and I thank EVERYBODY for that.
    I know im not sick i know this is who we are and we are born this way and nothing can chage that and it scares me it does it explains alot it does but it stil doesnt explain me and why im crying my eyes out right now and why i cant stop why i see a movie n like it n the next time i cry when i hear the line "Thats no astronaunt that yours your father" n why im i cant stop crying now now n wish i was always the heman but cant be n whjy it took me 6 months to cryt when my grandfather died n why i still did the same when my grandmother died like i cant show emonit when im a guy even if i want to i cant because its to hard.

im going to loo for a shrink i am i dont want these feelings to go away i just need a reason why they are there.
    Last edited by Sammy777; 11-01-2008 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Just got rid of some of the "?"'s in the header
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD