Well Girls,

I've only joined recently. I've learned a lot. And I've been slooowly building the courage to tell my wife I crossdress. She would be the first person I've ever told (I'm a serious closet case!) So get this. I order some skirts online. I always use a private mailbox for deliveries, but of course they need the billing address (home naturally) which goes with the credit card. Never any problems. Except last week. My wife happens to also place an order from the same store for herself, to be delivered straight to our house (she's not hiding anything.) And of course her credit card billing address is the same as mine. Well, a few days after we each placed our orders, my wife was out of town on business and was eager to know the status of her order. Trouble was, she didn't have her order number with her. "No problem!" She was told by the ever so young and helpful customer service rep. "We can look it up by your billing address!" Now, let me step back a moment and ask you. Have you ever watched an accident while it was occuring and you just couldn't take your eyes off it? Well, you're watching one now. Okay, back to the story. So, our ever so young and helpful customer service rep. tells my wife she sees an order for our address in my name. Oh, oh. Now, my wife and I are about to be going away on a little anniversary trip, so my wife says to the CSR. "That little devil, he must be ordering some clothes for me for our trip!" In the words of Phil Rizzutto, "Holy cow, I think he's going to make it!" NOT! As incredible as it sounds, (and this is all from an intel dump from my wife) our ever so young and helpful customer service rep. ACTUALLY ASKED MY WIFE IF SHE'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT I'D ORDERED!!!
Ok, so now we have sizes AND styles my wife doesn't wear. Oh, shit. Well, when my wife (in an extremely despondent and intoxicated state) confronted me, she asked me: A) Had the store made a ridiculous mistake? B) Was I having an affair? C) Was I a crossdresser?

I knew I wasn't going to try to lie to her. But I sure wasn't ready for this conversation. The "conversation" has gone on (badly) for 72hrs. now. She's always been a level-headed, open-mined person. She's always said, "I'll support you no matter what." But God, she's devastated. And I feel like shit. For her and me.

If anybody has any bright ideas I'd love to here them ASAP!