Thread: Hour glass figure

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hour glass figure

Hello girls. I really could use some advice as I adore crossdressing but am still somewhat new to it. I would like to know what shaping devices will help me cut inches off of my waistline? I don't know if I want to shell out $250.00to $300.00 for an expensive corset that I will be uncomfortable in. I am not really overweight but am fairly muscular; I am about 6'0 and 205 pounds with a 39 inch (measured an inch above my bellybutton) with continued workouts could get down to 195. I want to be able to order dresses from various places and often am unable to because the largest waist sizes are 34/35 inches. I would love an hour glass figure but all of the products I have tried thus far have been a waste of money, long-line bras, padded panties, waist cinchers, etc. What about the slim n lift or Spanx shapers, does anyone know if they will help cut inches off of my waist? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by drmchum; 12-23-2008 at 11:43 AM.