Just what I needed...

I try to keep Marissa and my male side completely separate, as I am sure most CD'ers do with their female/male sides when intertwining them could lead to disastrous consequences. Well, I thought I was ok, and I probably am still ok, but my feathers are a little ruffled after last weekend, when I discovered that a bartender at the GLBT bar I frequent turned out to be a co-worker! Now, this person isn't someone I directly work with; she is more like an assistant to a manager, way above me, but I still run into her regularly in the halls. When I first saw her, I couldn't be sure, since she looks a little different than she does at work. But last time I went I asked a waiter, and he confirmed it to be so.

It's that "OH SH*T" feeling, when your perfect little world is about to implode. I kept it cool, faded into the background and went about my business, but wondering if she clocked me Luckily I didn't open my tab, otherwise my last name would have shown up on the tabs.

Now, I look at this two ways: 1, just avoid the hassle and stop going there to avoid being outed at work by her, or 2, this could be a boon, a possible "confidant" at work and out on the town, so to speak #2 would be the best, obviously, but should I risk exposing my 'secret'? I work in the Gov't sector, have a clearance, and this could be trouble (couldn't it?) if she were to blab.

So what do you all think? Has anyone been in this situation, and if so, what happened?!