I know there are bigger things in the world to fuss about, but I'm just mad. I'm the youngest tenet(35) in a small apartment building(4 units). I've lived there for 6yrs. now. Some days it's good and some days it's not so good. As a closet CDer, my privacy is important to me. My problem is nosy neighbors. Yesterday I was going to the laundrymat and one of my neighbors grabbed my bag to help without being asked. As they did this, my femm clothes come tummbling out. Nothing was said as I quickly stuff them back in, but this was the straw. They alway watching my comings and goings. I'm the only one in the building who works. The one and only time I was out en femm, I had to dress in my car after I left. They are always checking on me by nocking on my door at the wrong time(me fully dressed en femm). They insist on helping me with my bags, etc...I think they are secretly checking to see what I'm buying. I have to be carefull about how and what I throw away, because they have gone in the garbage. I don't want to move into another apartment to face the same problems with new people and can't affort a house rightnow. Any suggestions on how to deal with these people?