hello Im bethany39 SO, bethany finally come out to friends and family, so far everyone was supportive ever if some were not understanding. Come to find out my F***ing sister told the whole community we live in (shes 4 houses up) we live in the country so a lot of narrow minded people here. I confronted her today and told her shes no longer welcome in our house. they have no running water in half the house and no phone so we let them do laundry take shower use the phone and computer and lent them money when we could. Some neighbors have confronted us and we proudly tell them YES. most havent had a problem with it but my concern is for my 13yr old who starts school next week with a lot of other kids in our community. She admitted she thought it was sick(she's allowed her opinion) but i wanted to tell her that i thought her husband inviting his mistress to his birthday party was sick but i didnt sink to her level. (and yes that part is true). Did she even think of what could happen to my son or even my husband with some of those narrow minded a**h***s. I do have to say my son is amazing, after I kicked her out he came out of his bedroom (I told him i was sorry to do that while he was home) he told me he want to join me in kicking her out and gave me a thumbs up. This is so unlike my son he hates conflict of anykind and usually tries to stop it but i guess you dont mess with HIS DAD!!!
my hubby is upset that his coming out caused this issue(in his mind anyway) I told him it was a long time coming with my sister (bethany was in full dress the other night and my sister knew and sent a teenager to our house and told him to knock really loud and that we help him with his computer, I confronted her about that the other day) and his coming out was not the issue, I just became momma bear protecting her family and luckily didnt have to kick the nasty B****es A&&.