we are having a haloween party tonight (friday). i am about as nervous as i can possibly be. my wife and step daughter decides to make this years theme as pimps and ho's with the roles reversed(the women will be the pimps and the men ho's). when they decided on the theme my step daughter told her mother that she should shoot me a game of pool and if i lost the game i should ahve my legs... of course i lost!!!!( i have been shaving them for a few years now). my step daughter told her boyfriend that he had to show up and that he had to dress up(skirt heels pantyhose make up etc...). one of our "super macho" friends was invited to attend on the condition that he dress up. he has asked his wife to borrow a skirt and he asked my wife to do his make up for him. several of my step daughters friends found out about he party and have asked for ivitations. all the men are super excited about dressing up. this will be the first time that my step daughter will see my femme side... and the first time that i have dressed in front of anybody other than my wife and 18 year old son. my wife says not to worry just to remember that she will be right beside me all night... that does help but the more we get my "costume togther and try to decide when to start getting me ready the more i get nervous. every one seeems to be excited but me...