Like many of you, I'm married and have hidden my crossdressing from my wife of 13 years. Only recently has she become aware of (but only A LITTLE) my crossdressing. One day she found my waist nipper corset lying on the bedroom floor next to our bed. At first, she thought it was hers but why was it out? When she determined that it was not hers, she confronted me--luckily our college-aged daughter was not at home. So, I quickly made a decision and told her “I am a transvestite. I like to wear women's underwear, lingerie, and clothes.” We talked a little about my crossdressing...when and for how long have I been doing this, etc. I told her I became aware and had been doing it since I was very young and, basically, throughout my adult life. I mentioned that one day I would like both of us to be dressed in matching lingerie and make love. Fortunately or unfortunately, we were interrupted by something so the subject was dropped and we have not discussed my crossdressing in depth again.

Let me say that throughout our marriage, I’ve regularly buy her lingerie. Of course, whenever I go shopping for these items, I yearn that the purchases were for me instead! And, sometimes, I do get something for myself

At this point, I am not certain whether she is totally turned off, indifferent, or minimally accepting of my transvestism. She thinks and probably does know that when alone in the home I crossdress or at least wear her panties. Since our talk about a year ago, she has twice purchased for me panties in my size..."so I don't stretch hers". Once, we went shopping at Victoria Secrets with me making the selections and she making the purchases. Lately, whenever I travel, she puts a pair of panties in my luggage; also, she allows me to wear a panty whenever we make love. She did mention once that she doesn’t know if she can deal with my wearing anything on top…meaning a bra. As a consequence, to date, she has not seen me dressed in my fem attire.

I am currently on a business trip and earlier this week went out and purchase new breastforms and 5” black pumps. I’ve been wearing them in my room and want badly to open this part of myself to my wife.

Any advice?