Quote Originally Posted by sempervirens View Post
Wow, this got feisty, lol. She thought he knew, whether or not she should have told him is moot, isn't it?

I've experienced some of the things Kara has, too, but I don't think turning the thread into "trannier than thou" is too helpful

Kelly, you've said that some here are looking out for only themselves and lack fairness, but you've said on multiple threads that you don't feel obligated to give back to the community. I wouldn't dispute that, as you say, you do give back, but how do these viewpoints mesh? Not trying to make waves, just curious
Whether or not she told him isn't relevant in the instance of it just being a sex thing. nobody is disputing that, it's whether or not to disclose the info in the event of a LTR. I think that I made that perfectly clear in almost every post in this thread.

It's not about being "trannier" as much as being a transsexual at all. I am being accused of discriminating against "we trannies" by someone who doesn't appear to to be a transsexual. Why? Because I am not in arms over the guys statement? I don't agree with how he worded it ( and stated such).
As a transsexual I have personally experienced just that exact type of attitude from str8 guys, and I said that as ugly as it sounds it is truly how a lot of men think and whether you sugar coat it or say it quite bluntly..it's the truth. Someone may say that they have never been shot, but they can imagine what it's like. I am pretty sure that the one who has actually been shot has a much better perspective than the one can "just imagine", so I ask what is your experience, are you in fact experiencing it in you daily life and facing it head on or can you change your clothes and be safe? How can that person judge me until they have walked in my shoes? basically.
The reference you make to "looking out for yourself " was in regards to two people in a relationship... not as in a group.
I never said that I thought anything was fair or unfair.. just that it is what it is.. whether it be fair or unfair.
I will address your comments in regards to my not owing anything to the cause via PM as it is not relevant to the OP