Thread: Interview for my speech. Any volunteers?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Should be a spy. ;) italianprincess9878's Avatar

Interview for my speech. Any volunteers?

Hey, everyone! As some of you know from my previous post, I'm giving a 6-8 minute speech about crossdressing this Wednesday. But in order to prepare my speech, I'll need some info. lol So if anyone would volunteer to answer the below questions, that'd be great. If you're not comfortable with answering in the thread, PM me.

And this is not just for the 'girls'. I'd love input from Significant Others too.

1. What is your "motivation" for crossdressing? For entertainment? Seeking knowledge of the 'other side'? Etc.?

2. Are you married or seeing someone? Or are you single?

Edit: The speech is for my Public speeching class and it's just college students in early to mid twenties.
    3. I'm really bad with coming up with interview questions for my speech. So what is any extra information you'd like to share that you feel is helpful?
    Last edited by italianprincess9878; 11-07-2010 at 10:23 PM.