Thread: B-Day Blues & Itching Temptations ;)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

B-Day Blues & Itching Temptations ;)

Technically my birthday is over (the big 3.0 yuck) and I pretty much did NOTHING for it so far. My roommate came home with some beer this morning not even knowing it was my birthday lol. We had "beer breakfast" and I let him know and he said "I knew there was a reason I bought you that beer" =)

Anyways, that's the current summation of my birthday celebrations. I have weekend plans with some friends and family, so don't feel all sorry for me (that's my job lol). It's going to be an intoxicating weekend

Now I'm sitting here alone in my apartment just browsing through some threads and facebook and.... I've got THE ITCH.

All my femme things are in a box on a bookshelf beside my desk and I keep glancing over and saying "hmm... nah" but I know the "nah" is just laziness and I really want to just go nuts and have some fun with it. Who's with me!

(yeah i know, this thread lacks the oomph of my usual posts. boredom + blues = unsubstantial ranting)
    Last edited by spotlessMind; 12-11-2010 at 02:00 AM. Reason: i think my femme name should be "ElleTypo"
    [SIZE="2"]"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not"[/SIZE]