Thread: Do people in here... wear wigs? Advice?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do people in here... wear wigs? Advice?

I noticed a lot of pictures of people with long hair and such. Either thats their normal haircut of they are wearing a wig of some discription.

Any suggestions? I'm on a budget so the lower the cost the better since this isnt something i share openly its hard to divert funds to things which i cant explain lol.

I'm not sure what colour to try, i dont want to look like a guy in a wig - or worse (if there can be a worse). This isnt for 'outside' or anything its just for myself personally.. which is why it does not have to cost the earth.

Anyways should i stick with 'brownish' which is what my hair seems to be now - See picture (Look its me! As me! At least if someone see's i can say "And you were in a forum for crossdressers because why?" ).

Oh one more thing, since i know nothing about this subject - How to they stay on? Are they not kinda uncomfortable with your normal hair underneath and does that also not cause it to look un-natural. I don't really want to shave my head - due to these satalite dishs i have for ears but also because its cold lol.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 03-20-2009 at 04:03 AM.