Hey girls!! Let me start off by stating that my wife knows about my love for panties and bras and is very, very accepting of my wearing of lingerie!! As a matter of fact she has often bought many pairs of panties for me and when she buys a bra for her she often say "I got US a new bra today"!! I'm very fortunate!! So here is my dilemma...Last night my MIL came and picked up our kids for the weekend and my wife is starting her "Masters" Class today. While I was sitting around in my VS panties this morning before she left she asked me what i was gonna do today so I told her (KINDA joking around) that I was going to alittle dressing up (shes never seen me dressed)! She just smiled and said "whatever". Then she proceeded to ask me if she should just leave her makeup out for me. I said that would be great and she just laughed. So before she walked out the door i told her that she should call before she comes home that way i could get back into my boring male clothes and she looked at me with a serious face and said "why...what fun would that be?" So i told her that i would just stay dressed so she could see what I do when shes gone and she said "sounds good to me", laughed, then walked out the door. So i guess my dilemma is that I don't know if she was serious or joking....I wud love for her to come home and see me dressed...i think she wud be ok with it but i don't know for sure just because shes never seen me fully dressed. Whats a girl to do? I wud love some encouragement/advice!!

Brianna