Well I came in from work last night. Had a hard day. My wife was looking through an avon book. We talked for a bit, and then I went to shower and change. When I got out of the shower, a pink dress was on the bed next to my regular pjs. Both were folded neatly. I felt like I was set up, so I just changed into my regular clothes. I came out and saw my wife watching tv. She said she really wanted to talk. I knew this couldn't be good. She reassured me she was alright with what I was doing, and admitted she wanted to see me dress up. The talk went on, and she told me she wanted to be honest. She then said she didn't want me to wear makeup when dressing. She said she would like to recognize me just a little when I do dress so she doesn't feel like I am a stranger.

She let me know that one day she might do my makeup for me and let me wear it around her. It doesn't really bother me, but it does. I am just glad that's the only thing she has a problem with. She went through her closet and asked "would you wear this? This? How about this?". Its good to have someone who understands why I do what I do. I chose not to have too much fun last night. Now, tonight is sunday. I am off tomorrow. She picked out this white satin nightie and some really cute white panties and stockings that she said I am going to sleep in when I get home! She told me she wants to see me in some different lingerie. So, it didn't turn out to be exactly what I wanted. I want her to see me as Jessica, who is like a whole different person than I usually am. Still nervous about tonight and what she will think.