Thread: Wow what a buzz!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wow what a buzz!

After many let downs with going out arrangements in the past i decided to venture out in the car on my own and take a walk in full dress....WOW!What a buzz!Feelling the breeze shift round my nylon clad legs and up my skirt was amazing!!I stuck my head out the door had a quick look around and made a dash for the car,bear in mind everyone knows me in my neighbourhood so would have only taken a neighbour to pop out while i was getting the engine started!!

I drove to a quiet road got out,lit a cigarette and off i went up the hill and around the block back to my car,i need some more practice walking in my heels mind my calfs are on fire!lol!
    Once id drove back i parked round the corner from my street and walked to my door past every house on the street bold as brass and proud as punch,the whole experience buzzed me right up and i felt like a real women for the first time,dont think ill be doing it too often though as it can be dangerous and i wouldnt advise it.
    Last edited by nylon boy; 02-02-2011 at 03:17 PM.