Thread: Comments that make you believe they know!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Comments that make you believe they know!

Personally I'm at a place in life I don't really care who knows any more and though I have not announced it to the world.... I still pickup on comments and the way they were posed that indicates that the person I'm talking to know I crossdress..

Just a few minutes ago a coworker in another department was explaining this woman he saw downtown and what she was wearing.... "She had these spiked heel boots that lace up both sides..... You know.... Its not like I have a pair but you might...". So was that just a joke or does he assume I have a lot of women's foot ware at home?

Last year our VP was walking with a group of us and this girl walks by with a pair of black and white zebra pattern heels on and he says to me "I better not catch you wearing anything like those to work".... I responded that I had nothing to wear with shoes like that and mine were much more sedated... So he knows I wear high heels and doesn't want me coming to work enfemme?

None of the comments are mean or hurtful... Just like mater-of-fact comments.... From "your such a girl" to "the ladies dressing room is over there", I can go on and on..... So is it just me that gets these comments or am I imagining this? Who else get comments that make you think everyone knows and what are they?
    Last edited by Karren H; 02-04-2011 at 04:02 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos