Hey all. My first post here.

I am writing this post because I have been a crossdresser and desired to appear as a female my entire life. Over the last couple of years though, my fantasies have been taking a new twist, and I desire to appear as a black woman, an Asian girl, or a Latina woman.

I am a white male and I've been terribly wanting to have some sort of change to become especially a black woman at times, or sometimes an Asian girl. Its just a fantasy really, but has anyone ever desired to have a racial change, in addition to a change of your sexual appearance? It would be so cool to me to do something so different and carry on as a minority girl, and embrace that whole culture and their particular feminity, and wear brown-sugar pantyhose, and have everyone acknowledge me as a black girl.

I hope my post wasn't too foreward but I've been wondering if anybody else feels that way. I am 26 years old TBH and I've wanted to appear totally as a girl(but not totally have a sex change.)

My biggest fascination is wearing leotard and tights, and dancing ballet in a ballet class (as a girl of course.) I love wearing leotards and tights, and sexy clothes and imagining I am a hot babe, who enjoys ballet.

Please let me know if anybody has ever had a fantasy about changing from a white male to a black female. I was dreaming of some sort of program or whatever where you could have your skin died, your hair darkened up, etc, and be changed into a pretty black girl.