this week I had a conversation with a coworker about nutrition, because I'm going to see a nutritionist I'm not going to say everything that was said, but I mentioned that part of my goal with the nutritionist is eat foods that improve my appearance like Vitamin E for healthy skin. I should point out I am thin, not muscular at all, I weigh 150 lbs, and I'm 6'2" tall. I'm closer to the women's ideal weight than I am to the ideal men's weight.

I was told that men should be bigger and strong than women, be masculine, now I don't want to give myself away, but I found that insulting to a point that because I was made this way, and I'm not happy with being male, I'm told that I have to play a role that is fundamentally opposed to my world view. why are men expected to be bigger and stronger? why is it that men and women have different diets and this is seen as a good thing when men are dying earlier deaths statistically speaking? I'm tired I trying to fit in playing a role that everyone expects me to play, even if I don't play that role well.