Hello all, long time silent partner and obvious first time poster. To make a long story short, I've been CD'ing since I was ten off and on and my wife of three years found my stash last year. She was pretty upset but understanding as well. Divorce never crossed her lips. She's been ok with me wearing panties as long as she doesn't see or know about when I do it. It's worked pretty good; however, she has used the fact I CD as ammo against me in arguments. Each time it feels horribly embarrassing and I get down on myself. I love the girl in me and I wouldn't change the femininity I feel in my veins. Yet, I don't want her to hold this over me forever and I so I've made the difficult decision to throw away my beloved panties, my sexy jeans, my oh so cute shoes and my fingernail polish collection. I've cried and will probably cry a few more times over this "death." Will this really be the end of my 19 year journey? Maybe, maybe not but it sure does feel like it.
I appreciate all the strength, courage, pride and self-acceptance I've gained from all of the members here through the stories and experiences you've shared. Thank you for letting me share my story and the little bit of therapy it provided.

Daniel (the boy formerly known as Stacey)