Just an observation, since I just started going out to clubs recently, and this has happened to me 4 or 5 times now, and it is really kind of shocking to me:

I have very nice breast forms. I think they fit well and look really good on me. This club is a LGBT club, and when I meet people and start talking to them, they ask me about my breasts, after, of course, the, are you gay, going to have the operation stuff. Then, all men so far, will ask: are they real? are they fake, can I touch them, and even before I can say no, they have reached for my breasts. The first couple of times it happened, I was so surprised I didn't know what to do. Saturday, I gently slapped his hand away, the female gesture, not a male response, and made a joke about it.
Oh, I just remembered, a few years ago, in NYC, when I dressed the first time going out, for the Halloween parade, afterwards, I was brave enough to go to a gay club in Chelsea, I was wearing a 38B Push up, and the same thing happened. Nice guy, so I thought, bought me a drink, Absolut Martini. And then, are they real, and he reached over and fondled them.
I would never even consider doing something like that, to a male, female, CD or anyone.
Has anyone else had a similar experience? If so, how do you handle it? Or, is this just some kind of wierd coincidence?