Just a little background on me first: My mom kicked my dad out when I was five for having an affair. My mom raised me and my sister by herself. I got hooked on CDing at about age ten when I tried on my sister's party dress with panties, panty girdle, and nylons. It felt great! My sister caught me and tried to lock me out of the house, but I fought like heck. I'm sure she told my mom but I don't remember the outcome. I was more careful after that.

I had lots of girlfriends as a teen, we always ended up kissing and heavy petting, and grinding against each other. It never ended up in the sex act, I didn't know what to do anyways. I was so shy! All of my ex girlfriends started to talk about me, that I was just a little boy. I realized I was different, that I had so many chances to have sex, but didn't. I also realized my attraction started with their clothes, not the girls themselves.

At age sixteen I finally had sex. Once her clothes came off she needed to help me (with you know). This was the girl I should have married! She was beautiful, always in a sexy miniskirt, or hot pants, and pantyhose. She was beautiful as well. She knew I liked pantyhose and often gave me hers. I still miss her today!

Thanks for reading!