Thread: Outed by daughter....finally

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Outed by daughter....finally

My daughter (32) is home for Thanksgiving. She was helping me with my pc and phone. I forgot that I still had some pics from TG weekend in Saugatuck on the phone........ I noticed one partial pic and shuddered, hoping she would go pat it. No such luck....she asked who is that? I replied ...a friend of ours. Cool. Then a few more...and her??? Thinking that I was nailed, I paused a long pause thinking how I would explain...and said are you familiar with the term transgendered, then crossdresser? She replied yeah.....I said , well you know one. (pause). She stared at me and I said that is me (expecting the worst............) She said ohhhh, ok.
    I said you're not freaked out? No.Any questions, mom knows and is ok with it...........
    Nope, it's ok! Big hugs and almost tears from me. Not much more was said.
    What a HUGE relief...baby steps from here as far as showing her Beth. As it is, Mom is out of town til Sunday afternoon. We'll what happens tomorrow.
    Last edited by BethCD; 11-20-2011 at 02:01 AM. Reason: spelling correctiond
    Oh, how I wish....