I am an avid writer. I bet most did not know that about me. I don't really like to read, but I absolutely love writing. Currently, I am working on two books. I am writing one about my life, and how crossdressing has impacted my world. I am also writing an erotic fiction novel. What a mix, huh? While attending college, I would write erotic fiction about various things. I have completed a large section of this book, detailing an adventure of a crossdresser who takes things too far when given the opportunity to change his life by becoming a female to his specifications and wishes. I had tons of positive feedback from college classmates for the erotic writings I did while attending. My largest book was called "Nights of Royal Blood." Kind of a play on words. I even shared this as a class project for a writing class, but received criticism from the teacher for "too much detail." If I am taking you into that much detail, I believe the words are doing their job. It was 258 pages long.

I actually lost the book going through my divorce at an early age. My ex took everything, and this was one thing I did not get back. I wish I had the original, so I could get it published. Now, I am writing new works. My question is, would anyone find this interesting? An actual story of a crossdresser's life...and an erotic novel with crossdressing as the basis? Neither are named until they are completed.