So i was driving home tonight. no alcohol, speeding, or anything. Apparently i have a brake light out. anyway, the police office behind my turns on all the bright flashy lights and i pull over. thinking crap! i am fully dressed in a green plaid dress, wig, makeup, and everything. my ID is for my legal persona. how is this going to play out. it didn't go bad at all, the office didn't address me by name. - which i find courteous, as it would be rude to address me as sir, but clearly my ID and my appearance didn't match, and ma'am may have been awkward for him. He was classy, asked for my registration and insurance which i provided. it was not as hard as i thought being that close and interacting with him, too. anyway, i kind of giggled to myself, realizing the my dress has spaghetti straps and is thigh length. i'm not sure how flirty i would have gotten. I was a proper lady, but i realized after i was released from the scene, how hiked up my skirt was. and then the thought entered my head, did i just play the sexy damsel in distress card? afterall, i got all my documents back, and a nod to have a nice night. no ticket for me. it was an engaging experience for me at many levels.