Thread: How can I improve my makeup skills?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shikha

How can I improve my makeup skills?

I have tried several times to improve my makeup skills but I am at a total loss. Don't know where to start from. Anytime I try, I just screw up. I can even put lipstick properly. I really need a person who can help me out. I feel very sad sometimes thinking that I am probably a hopeless case. I feel that I might have to stay in the closet my entire life which I don't want to. Is there anybody here who can help me out. I feel very depressed thinking that I may never be able to show my female side to anybody. I would really appreciate if anybody is kind enough to give me some helpful advice. Maybe like a step by step guide, do this or do that. I also have a major problem, my hands start to shake whenever I try to apply makeup. I am only 29 but don't know why this happens to me. I want to show my better half to the world, so any advice will help me a lot. I know some of your here are very good in this department with makeup and things, can you please give this friend some little advice.
    I have attached some pictures so that you get to see how horrible I am when I try to put makeup. Any suggestions on what to use will be also helpful because I don't what makeup to wear either.
    Attached Images Attached Images