I was at work when my wife calls me. She supports me with what I do. I have told my brother, who is also supportive. My wife tells me my nephew (14y/o) was over at our home. My wife said she was watching him for my sister, and all of a sudden, he says he "knows about" my female side. My wife asked him how, and didn't even think about it.

My nephew was bored, and she was using our desktop. She gave him my laptop while I was gone, and told him to have fun. Apparently, instead of having fun, he was looking through my work folders, reading reports, and looking at different pictures. Needless to say, he came across a folder containing pictures of Jessica. Nothing crazy as I don't do that, but ones like my profile pic. So, now, I'm at work, around all of my coworkers thinking how in the world am I going to talk to him about this one.

I sit down with him when I get home and try to get him to say what he saw. Finally, he just out and asked me "Why do you wear women's clothes?" while I was playing a video game with him. Oh jeeze. I told him some people do what I do. It doesn't change who I am, and I will never bring her around him. I'm still his uncle. I said some other things, and to my surprise, he said "I think it's really cool. I don't think you're weird." So, I leave for some things for dinner, and even my wife tells me when I got back that he told her it was "Cool that I did that."

After I thought it was all over, he asks me to walk with him outside. Teens never ask to go for a walk. My sister has him and two other girls. He tells me he doesn't talk with them about most things. Then, he asks about sex. Jeeze. This kid was killing me! Anyway, instead of causing a huge freakout, I think things were good. I feel tons closer to my nephew, and he continuously calls to come over now, when he rarely did before. My sister apologized for him looking through my computer (which I told her I didn't care he did really). She knows about my dressing, and I apologized to her for the whole thing, but she told me "You have nothing to apologize for. It's Snoopy's fault." This whole thing turned out way better than I ever thought it would. Just figured I would share.