Hi Ladies,

I joined a few months ago....and I am wondering if I should tell my SO that I joined here.

I do not know if she is a member ....I did :see at one time she had perused the site...but am still unsure if she is a member.

When My Gal came out I Joined here for support and understanding.
I totally love Her and support her in being CD. I love all parts of her /him.

My other delemma is : When we were talking and she finally came out to me I told her that I wouldn't tell anyone else that it was between us and nobody else.....I am wondering ...Did I violate that confidence? Did I violate that trust?

I mean it is totally annonymous and nobody knows personal identity Info. (real Names etc. ) I think I kept to the spirit ...didn't I?

I joined here to gain understanding for what she is going thru and to get insight also. So I could give the utmost in support for HER.

I also joined for my own peace of mind so to speak...to see how other GG w CDSOs deal with what or GALS go thru and the things that as a couple they face it together. It has really helped me alot. Like I said I am totally supportive and accepting of her / duality. I love that part of her. I encourage her at avery turn.

I got/ and get great support here and some great advice/info here.

i don't want to be hiding stuff( we all know how that goes) but I also dont want to hurt him/her because I may have violated that trust in seeking support here. He/ she is such a private person in regards to all other aspects of his/her life ...I am also a very private person.

Help.....I don't know what to do.