As I was driving back from an evening of dancing at the local hangout, the first cool evening in florida in 70s, I went to adjust my bra. My fingers grasped in between cups and pulled down, then tactile sensation of a little gold emblem embedded in the bra, bit of a fancy touch to a well made, kind of sexy DKNY garment.

And then the thought that came over suddenly, "OH WOW! I am wearing quite a sexy bra!" I thought about it for a moment and first thought which came to mind was of not quite realizing sexiness of this garment and totally dismissing its clout in place of comfort and fit. The criterion so not present, when I was crossdressing in denial.

So I came away with this, that as a male who crossdresses to express the most feminine value within him self, he will be attracted to garments for their feminine value and how much they make him feel womanly. The feeling of femininity is therefore emphasized outside of self!!!!!

As garments go on he becomes more of a feminine being, as though without them he is just simply HE! And that seems to be comforting since he is fine feeling he is in charge of life.

For a woman or that matter, transsexual woman, garments are devoid of that value, to make one self feel other gender, all they do is clothe the already female body and perhaps accentuating its shape further, but without them she still feels SHE!!!!! And she is just fine with such because she is in charge of her life.

[SIZE="3"]What do ya think?????[/SIZE]